60 Gb Ssd
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing 60 Gb Ssd of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best 60 Gb Ssd of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,786 Reviews Scanned
- 1.SATA3(6.0Gbps) interface, compatible with SATA2(3.0 Gbps) interface;
- 2.Sequential Data Read/Write Performance: 351/85 MB/s; Boot time: it will be within 12 seconds from boot to enter the system ; Fast loading while play games and open large application software (such as PS, AI); quiet running, no noise; anti-shock;
- 3. Compatible system: Windows series, Unix Series, Linux Series, Mac and others usual systems;
- 4.7mm Plastic case, compatible with 7MM thick hard disk situation;
- 5.Use for: Notebook, PC, POS Machines, All-in-one PC, Advertising Machines, Network Terminals, On-board Computers, Video Surveillance, Servers, Medical products and Equipment Storage.
- Fast start up, loading and file transfers
- More reliable and durable than a hard drive
- Multiple capacities with space for applications or a hard drive replacement
- SSD must be initialized and formatted to enable host computer and applications to access the drive.
- Use Windows Disk Management tool, or MacOS Disk Utility app, or Linux compatible disk partition utility to initialize and format new SSD.
- Upgrade your laptop or desktop computer and feel the difference with super-fast OS Boot times and application loads
- Exceptional performance offering up to 515MB/s seq. Read and 490MB/s seq. Write speeds
- Superior performance as compared to traditional hard drives (HDD)
- Ultra low power consumption. Backwards compatible with SATA II 3GB/s
- Premium Capacity: 2.5 inch MLC S200 60GB .
- SDRAM: Supports one module DDR3 up-to 4Gbits,standard 1Gbits .
- Sequential Data Read/Write Performance (Up to): 462 /70MB/s .
- PIO, DMA, UDMA(up to 6, dependent on host) supported .
- Optimized performance for everyday computing needs
- 3D NAND flash are applied to deliver high transfer speeds
- Remarkable transfer speeds that enable faster bootup and improved overall system performance. The advanced SLC Cache Technology allows performance boost and longer lifespan.
- 7mm slim design suitable for Ultrabooks and Ultra-slim notebooks.
- Supports TRIM command, Garbage Collection technology, RAID, and ECC (Error Checking & Correction) to provide the optimized performance and enhanced reliability.
- 3-year warranty. (Please register your product via SP official website to get the complete manufacturer warranty services, product support and more.)
- Boot up faster. Load files quicker. Improve overall system responsiveness
- 300% faster than a typical hard drive
- Improves battery life because it’s 45x more energy efficient than a typical hard drive
- Micron 3D NAND – advancing the world's memory and storage technology for 40 years
- Crucial 3-year limited warranty
- Upgrade your laptop or desktop computer for faster startups, data transfers, and application loads with read speeds of up to 520MB/s
- Faster performance and more reliable than traditional hard drives
- Features SSD dash software management
- Shock and vibration resistant with no moving parts
- Backed by three-year limited product support
- SSD Capacity 120GB. Ideal for mainstream PCs, laptops and ultra books for personal, gaming and business use
- Sequential Read/Write Speed up to 520MB/s and 410MB/s respectively; Random Read/Write 4K: up to 38k and 80k IOPS respectively
- SATA III 6Gb/s interface, faster boot-up, shutdown, application loading and file transfer
- 3D TLC NAND flash, resistant to shock, vibration, and movement. No overheat, No noise
- Performance may vary based on system hardware and configuration. 3 Year Limited Parts and Labor Warranty
- Series: 520 Series Cherryville
- Device Type: Internal Solid State Drive (SSD)
- Capacity: 60GB
- Memory Components: MLC
- Interface: SATA III
- Sequential read speeds up to 560MB/s and sequential write speeds up to 530MB/seconds; As used for transfer rate or interface, megabyte per second (MB/s) = one million bytes per second and gigabit per second (Gb/s) = one billion bits per second
- An industry leading 1.75M hrs mean time to failure (MTTF) and up to 500 TBs written (TBW) for enhanced reliability; MTTF based on internal testing using Telcordia stress part testing; TBW calculated using Jedec client workload (JESD219)
- WD F.I.T. Lab certification for compatibility with a wide range of computers
- 5 year manufacturer's limited warranty
- Free downloadable software to monitor the status of your drive and clone a drive, or backup your data
Top Rated 60 Gb Ssd to Buy Now
60 Gb Ssd Reviews on Twitter
[custom-twitter-feeds search=”60 Gb Ssd”]
Why You Should Buy Best 60 Gb Ssd from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell 60 Gb Ssd. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy 60 Gb Ssd from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping 60 Gb Ssd Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of 60 Gb Ssd based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on 60 Gb Ssd that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add 60 Gb Ssd to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy 60 Gb Ssd with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for 60 Gb Ssd, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great 60 Gb Ssd Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s 60 Gb Ssd have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s 60 Gb Ssd descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for 60 Gb Ssd. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best 60 Gb Ssd (with Price and Reviews)
Although most 60 Gb Ssd are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an 60 Gb Ssd:
(1) 60 Gb Ssd Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an 60 Gb Ssd should be in line with its value. You can compare 60 Gb Ssd reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular 60 Gb Ssd is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
60 Gb Ssd materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your 60 Gb Ssd to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, 60 Gb Ssds come in various sizes. Do you need a large 60 Gb Ssdor a small one? Think about where you will use your 60 Gb Ssd in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
60 Gb Ssds also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your 60 Gb Ssd would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an 60 Gb Ssd will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of 60 Gb Ssd you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your 60 Gb Ssd? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the 60 Gb Ssdto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your 60 Gb Ssd will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an 60 Gb Ssd. It is hard to know exactly how an 60 Gb Ssd will perform until you get it home and try it out.
(9) WaThe Best 60 Gb Ssd of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewedrranty
Make sure the 60 Gb Ssd you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.