Arduino Oled Display
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Arduino Oled Display of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Arduino Oled Display of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,160 Reviews Scanned
- UCTRONICS 0.96 Inch OLED Module for showing graphical & textual information directly on your micro-controller projects. It supports many chips: Arduino UNO and Mega, Raspberry pi, 51 MCU, STIM 32, etc., the UNO shown in the picture is NOT INCLUDE
- Resolution: 128 x 64, View angle: > 160°, Support voltage: 3.3V-5V DC, Power consumption: 0.04W during normal operation, full screen lit 0.08W
- Embedded Driver IC: SSD1306. Communication: I2C/IIC Interface, only need two I / O ports
- Needn't backlight, the display unit can self-luminous. It has Super High Contrast, bright and crisp dots, even tiny fonts quite readable
- No embedded fonts inside the OLED controller, user can create the fonts through the font generation software. We offer technical support and software library as well as the guide book in the package
- What will you get: there are 5 pieces OLED display module with blue display color, self-illuminated and no need backlight
- Power-saving display: the I2c oled display performs better than the traditional LCD display and with lower consumption sicne the IIC (I2C communications) simplifies connections; Please note that these I2C OLED display module comes without pin headers
- More details: use compatible with Arduino, ESP8266, ESP32, STM32, etc.; 3.35v Power; Operating temperature: -40 - 85 ℃; Resolution: 128 x 32
- Good compatibility: this i2c oled display module is compatitable with Raspberry Pi 4B/3B+/3B/2B/Zero, compatitable with Arduino, also compatitable for ESP8266, ESP32, STM32, etc.
- Product manual: as shown in the instructions
- ★ ★ Product Manual: https://drive.google.com/open?id=14A_luFwqvZaKu-PKTfJdWmUZ4T4Wk65X
- OLED display, no need backlight, self-illumination, Display Color: Blue. Plz note: These I2C OLED Display Module comes without pin headers.
- The display performance is better than the traditional LCD display, also lower consumption; IIC (I2C communications) simplifies connections.
- Use with Arduino, ESP8266, ESP32, STM32, etc; 3.35v Power; Operating temperature:-40 - 85 ℃; Resolution: 128 x 32.
- We a Strong After-sales Service Team: As long as you have any questions about the product, we will resolve your issue immediately if received your email, your satisfactory purchase experience is our greatest hope! How to email us? Plz click “MakerFocus” and click “Ask a question” to email us! Looking forward to your consultation!
- 0.96" SSD1306 128X64 OLED LCD Display with IIC/I2C Interface-4PIN.
- Due to the high resolution of 128 x 64 pixels, the display offers a lot of space to display elements!
- Easy connection of the display with Arduino, Raspberry Pi, 51 Series, MSP430 Series, STM32 / 2, CSR IC, etc.. Only through I2C interface via four pins!
- 128x64 pixel: please comment the default display type #define SSD1306_128_32 and uncomment #define SSD1306_128_64 at line 73 and 74 of the driver header file Adafruit_SSD1306.h. Then the 128x64 pixel can be displayed normally.
- Tip: The blue and yellow areas are fixed and cannot be reset. The yellow area is the upper row, and the lower area is blue, as shown in the picture.
- 【CHANGEABLE IIC ADDRESS】: The built-in standard driver chip SSD 1306 already exists in the libraries of Arduino, Raspberry Pi and 51 Series,which makes programming very easy. This oled display can be used with different machine easily.
- 【128 X 64 PIXELS】: With high resolution of 128 x 64 pixels, no need backlight, self-illumination, pixels stand outvery well even in a brighter circumstances like full sunlight.
- 【COMPATIBLE WITH MANY CONTROL CHIPS】: This oled display can be widely use with 51 series, MSP430 series, STM32/2, CSR IC, etc. 4PCS male pins makes the lightweight connecting easily.
- 【WIDE FIELD OF CLEAR VIEW】: 0.96inch OLED display module supports 180 degrees of view from up to down and right and left, which is convenient for you to clearly observe the information displayed from different angle.
- 【EASY TO INSTALL】: With four square holes, our I2C OLED display module can be installed easily, truly convenient to use and simple you working.
- 0.96 oled SSD1306 128X64 OLED LCD Display with IIC/I2C Interface-4PIN.
- The IIC address can be changed. OLED display built-in standard driver chip SSD 1306 already exists in the libraries of Raspberry Pi and 51 Series,which makes programming very easy.
- 0.96inch OLED display module with high resolution of 128 x 64 pixels,no need backlight and self-illumination, OLED display Module 128x64 provides plenty of space for displaying elements.
- Easy connection of the display with Arduino, Raspberry Pi, 51 Series, MSP430 Series, STM32 / 2, CSR IC, etc, Only through I2C interface via 4 pins.
- With four square holes, 0.96 I2C OLED display module can be installed easily, truly convenient to use and simple you working.
- Document link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1qkexPET5MUICAarGOtlnQk4F-JEKkrHZ; New version: GND pins are arranged in the first place instead of VCC, and the pins are already soldered and do not need to be soldered by yourself! High quality, low price, 40pcs dupon wires are free.
- I2c IIC Serial Oled LCD LED Blue Display Module: Interface: VCC: 3.3-5V; GND: Ground; SCL: Serial Clock; SDA: Serial Data; viewing angle: greater than 160 degrees; Working temperature: -30-80 degrees.
- It is OLED display without backlight and it is low power dissipation.The thickness of galss is only 1.4mm. Color: White; Resolution: 128*64; Volume: 27 MM * 27 MM * 4.1 MM.
- The IIC address can be changed, it is convenient to use with different machines. Driver IC: SSD1306; Supported platforms: for arduino, 51 series, MSP430 series, STIM32 / 2, SCR chips.
- 40pcs Du-pont Wires: 20cm/7.87 inch, 2.54mm 1p-1p pin head. The male ends meant for insertion into standard 0.1"(2.54mm) female sockets and the female ends are meant for insertion into standard 0.1"(2.54mm) male headers. They can be used for PCB project, pc motherboard.
- Applications: 0.96 inch OLED module for showing graphical and textual information directly on your micro-controller projects; It supports many chips: compatible with Arduino Mega, Raspberry pi, 51 MCU, STIM 32, etc.
- Resolution: 128 x 64; View angle: more than 160 degree; Support voltage: 3.3V-5V DC; Power consumption: 0.04W during normal operation, full screen lit 0.08W
- Embedded driver IC: SSD1306; Communication: I2C/IIC Interface, only need 2 I/O ports; Compatible with MMDVM, Pi-Star, and it is compatible with Raspberry pi
- Self-luminous: needn't backlight, the display can self-luminous; It has high contrast, bright and crisp dots, even tiny fonts quite readable
- About fonts: no embedded fonts inside the OLED controller, user can create the fonts through the font generation software
- This is a general RGB OLED display Module, 1.5inch diagonal, 128x128 pixels, 16-bit high color (65K colors), with embedded controller, communicating via SPI interface.
- 128x128 high resolution, 65K colors, clearly displays colorful images
- Display color: RGB, 65K colors
- Supports 4-wire SPI OR 3-wire SPI interface, configured via onboard resistor
- Comes with development resources and manual (examples for Raspberry Pi/Jetson Nano/STM32)
- Main Driver:SSD1331
- 0.95 inch Colorful OLED
- Draw speed is responsive
- Easy to Set Up: Easy to work with and requires no soldering for the header pins
Top Rated Arduino Oled Display to Buy Now
Arduino Oled Display Reviews on Twitter
[custom-twitter-feeds search=”Arduino Oled Display”]
Why You Should Buy Best Arduino Oled Display from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Arduino Oled Display. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Arduino Oled Display from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Arduino Oled Display Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Arduino Oled Display based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Arduino Oled Display that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Arduino Oled Display to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Arduino Oled Display with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Arduino Oled Display, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Arduino Oled Display Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Arduino Oled Display have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Arduino Oled Display descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Arduino Oled Display. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Arduino Oled Display (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Arduino Oled Display are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Arduino Oled Display:
(1) Arduino Oled Display Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Arduino Oled Display should be in line with its value. You can compare Arduino Oled Display reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Arduino Oled Display is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Arduino Oled Display materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Arduino Oled Display to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Arduino Oled Displays come in various sizes. Do you need a large Arduino Oled Displayor a small one? Think about where you will use your Arduino Oled Display in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Arduino Oled Displays also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Arduino Oled Display would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Arduino Oled Display will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Arduino Oled Display you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Arduino Oled Display? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Arduino Oled Displayto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Arduino Oled Display will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Arduino Oled Display. It is hard to know exactly how an Arduino Oled Display will perform until you get it home and try it out.
(9) WaThe Best Arduino Oled Display of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewedrranty
Make sure the Arduino Oled Display you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.