Automotive Paint Meter
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Automotive Paint Meter of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Automotive Paint Meter of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,828 Reviews Scanned
- Measurement Resolution only 0.001 mils (up to 4 mils); 0.01mils (more than 4 mils)
- Digital Paint and Coating Thickness Measurement on Iron, Steel and Aluminum
- Automatic recognition for Ferrous (F) and Non-Ferrous (N) substrates
- 3 measuring units switchable: Mils / μm (Micron) / mm (Millimeter)
- LCD display, easy for you to watch the results clearly and statistics of measurements
- LARGE DISPLAY - The coating thickness gauge CM-205 FN is equipped with a large 2.2’ display with ice-backlight and high definition data display. All values are in large print, which improves the user experience and usability of the device.
- ACCURACE AND USABILITY - The thickness gauge accurately measures on surfaces of any shape - concave, rough and convex, thanks to the dynamic design of the measuring sensor. Device has light weight and fits comfortably in the hand, and is also equipped with large buttons for working with gloves.
- MAIN PARAMETERS - Resolution: 0.1um/0.01mils; Measuring range: 0~1500um (0~59.1mils); Automatic recognition for iron (ferrous) and aluminum (non-ferrous) substrates; Digital LCD display for clear reading; Automatic shutdown function; Accuracy: ± 3%; Statistics: No. of readings, mean, minimum, maximum and standard deviation; Measuring units: um and mil; Calibration: Easy and fast calibration of the zero surface.
- RELIABILITY AND DURABILITY - The measuring sensor is made of steel and coated with Teflon for better protection and durability. The thickness gauge works with high precision in all weather conditions - temperatures up to -13...104F, high humidity and gas contamination.
- WIDE USES - It is highly accurate and compact instrument used to quickly and accurately measure thickness of coating or plating on almost all kinds of metal surface. This device can be used for determining the average thickness of paint on the car body, used by amateurs and professionals in manufacturing, workshops, paint shops, in the automotive.
- 【Fe/NFe Probe】Measuring range is 0 to 1500um and accuracy is ±(3%+1um). This thickness gauge is only the direct group, it will not save the readings when power off
- 【Backlight LCD Display】Large screen with backlight, user can read the measurement easily in the dark. It will power off automatically within 5 min once no any operations
- 【Calibration Function】This coating thickness gauge provides zero calibraiton and multi-point calibration(If only one point calibration, it is recommended if readings to be expected will be close to the calibration value)
- 【Widely Used】It is suitable for laboratory, workshop, outdoor use, offices, paint shops, chemical, automobile, shipbuilding, aircraft industries and light and heavy engineering
- 【Package List】1 x Coating Thickness Gauge, 1 x Storage Bag, 1 x Aluminium Substrate, 1 x Iron Substrate, 5 x Standard Foil, 2 x AAA Battery, 1 x User Manual
- [Reliable & Durable] The ergonomic thickness gauge with highly sensitive probe uses magnetic induction or eddy current measurement technology to automatically identify the base material, and quickly and accurately measure the thickness of the coating. It is ideal for your automotive paint inspection, coating metal processing and manufacturing quality testing.
- [Large Rotatable LCD Color Screen] The coating thickness gauge is equipped with large 2-inch high-definition display, and the adjustable backlight helps you easily measure even in low light conditions. It has a built-in gravity sensor that automatically rotates the display during the test. So you can easily read measurements from any angle.
- [2 Quick Judgment Mode] With the single-point judgment mode and 5-point judgment mode, you can easily measure the thickness and uniformity of body paint on used cars without breaking the coating. The thickness gauge notifies the user when the coating is too thick or too thin, helping you identify hidden damage. This is very important for determining the actual value of used cars and other industrial products.
- [Unique 3 Colors LED Warning Light] The thickness gauge has 3 colors warning light to indicate the current measurement value attributes for you (Green: qualified; Red: below the limit; Yellow: above the limit). And the power switch and the measurement have an audible prompt to help you quickly identify the measurement value.
- [Data Storage & Wide Uses] The large-capacity memory chip can store 500 sets of data, which can be easily exported via the USB data cable, and the downloadable computer software can analyze the measurement results in detail. It can be widely used by amateurs or professionals in a variety of fields such as automobile manufacturing, paint inspection and metal processing.
- WIDE DISPLAY - Elpidan E2000 is equipped with a WIEDE 2.2 inch high-definition LCD (45 x 35 mm) - Easy to read measurements at all angles with High contrast LCD.
- RELIABLE, ACCURATE & EASY - Measures accurately on smooth, rough, thin and curved surfaces - Repeatable and reproducible - Increased reading resolution for thin coatings - Large buttons ideal for gloved hands - Automatic shutdown - Light Weight (100 grams) - Battery Indicator
- POWERFUL & EFFICIENT - Durable gauge and probe construction - F/NF modes (Auto Detect) - Fast reading - Zero calibration & Multi-points calibration - Metric/imperial unit - Single & Continuous measurement - User friendly and easy to carry with Included Soft Carrying Case
- BASIC PAREMETERS - Measuring range: 0 to 1500um (59mil) ; Resolution: 0.1 μm(<1 00μm),1 μm(≥1 00μm); Accuracy: ±(3%+2um) / ±(3%+0.08mil) ; Minimum thickness of metal substrate: 0.5mm
- WIDELY USED: measures the thickness of non-magnetic coating on magnetic metal substrates and non-conductive coatings on all non-ferrous metals. It is widely used in manufacturing, workshop, paint shops, Automobile, metal processing, commodity inspection and other testing areas.
- Automatic identification of iron and non-ferrous substrates
- Single point and two point calibration to ensure measurement accuracy
- Single point, multi-point quick judgment and prompt; Red, green and yellow warning lights
- The screen display content is automatically rotated
- 500 sets of storage data and USB data transmission
- Eliminate $2,000 Mistakes. Auto Reads Steel and Aluminum. No on or off switch. Instant On
- Warranty work done in the USA and normally returned within 1 business day.
- Now GET FREE SHIPPING to USA and Canada .. 90 Days Full Money Back Refund.
- 15,000 Car Dealers have trusted FenderSplendor for over 12 years
- Fast and friendly USA based tech support. Fast Warranty work done in the USA
- 【Main Function】: This portable coating thickness gauge can measure the thickness of non-metallic coating(such as paint, film, etc.) on metal substrate quickly, nondestructively and accurately. It is mainly used to measure the thickness of the vehicle's surface paint and other coating.
- 【Working Principle】: This car paint thickness tester uses the Magnetic Induction Measurement Principle. The thickness of the coating is measured by the magnitude of the magnetic flux flowing, from the probe through the non-ferromagnetic coating into the ferromagnetic substrate.
- 【Technical Parameters】: Measurement Range: 0-1.80mm/71.0mil, Resolution: 0.05mm/2mil, Measurement Error: ±0.1mm, Minimum Diameter of Substrate: Φ50mm, Minimum Thickness of Substrate: 0.5mm, Work Temperature Range: 18-30°C, Work Humidity Range: 10-80%RH.
- 【Portable and Easy to Use】: Outline dimension is 38*87*22 mm/1.5*3.43*0.87 inches, weight is 63.98 g/0.14 lb, mini size is light and easy to carry. With digital LCD backlight display, this car paint thickness meter can read data clearly in night or dark environment. When measuring the thickness of the paint, the tester must be perpendicular to the test surface at 90°.
- 【Please Kindly Note】: This car paint depth gauge DOESN'T include the batteries(CR2032*2). If you have any questions about this car paint thickness gauge, please feel free to contact us
- ◕‿◕Easy to operate, just press the probe directly and vertically on the to-be-tested workpiece lightly till the measurement value displayed when the gauge is on.
- ◕‿◕It can automatically identify magnetic and non-magnetic substrate. The symbol Fe indicates a magnetic substrate and NFe indicates a non-magnetic substrate.
- ◕‿◕3 measuring units switchable: μm, mm and mils. Portable design, light in weight, small and fitted size for your palm, and a rope for convenient carry.
- ◕‿◕Comes with uncoated metal substrates and standard shims for calibration. LCD display, easy for you to watch the results.
- ◕‿◕Long press the shutdown key to shut it down, or it will automatically shut off in about 5 minutes when there is no operation.
- 【Auto Reads Steel and Aluminum】Coating Paint thickness gauge Designed with dual technology, the non-destructive Coating Thickness Tester takes the guess work out of testing surface coatings by providing automatic recognition for both ferrous and non-ferrous substrates.
- 【A Useful, Versatile Meter for Many Applications】 Ideal for checking the car painting thickness checker, like used cars paint, powder coating, anodized aluminum, bathroom fittings, bike frames, stadium seats, outdoor sheds, furniture, swing sets, cabinets and lockers, computers, appliances, and toys.
- 【Automotive perform on used car, save money】 Sometimes body shops do a great job hiding visually everything that couldn’t tell us that the car was involved in a heavy crash. Checking car paint to make sure each panel has about the same thickness of paint on it when buying used cars.
- 【Easy to Read Display】Paint depth thickness gauge with the large Screen display shows metal type, working mode, number, battery status, and readings either in µm or mils units.
- 【90 Days Full Money Back Refund】 Fast and friendly online based tech support normally returned within 1 business day.
Top Rated Automotive Paint Meter to Buy Now
Automotive Paint Meter Reviews on Twitter
[custom-twitter-feeds search=”Automotive Paint Meter”]
Why You Should Buy Best Automotive Paint Meter from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Automotive Paint Meter. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Automotive Paint Meter from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Automotive Paint Meter Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Automotive Paint Meter based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Automotive Paint Meter that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Automotive Paint Meter to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Automotive Paint Meter with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Automotive Paint Meter, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Automotive Paint Meter Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Automotive Paint Meter have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Automotive Paint Meter descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Automotive Paint Meter. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Automotive Paint Meter (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Automotive Paint Meter are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Automotive Paint Meter:
(1) Automotive Paint Meter Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Automotive Paint Meter should be in line with its value. You can compare Automotive Paint Meter reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Automotive Paint Meter is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Automotive Paint Meter materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Automotive Paint Meter to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Automotive Paint Meters come in various sizes. Do you need a large Automotive Paint Meteror a small one? Think about where you will use your Automotive Paint Meter in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Automotive Paint Meters also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Automotive Paint Meter would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Automotive Paint Meter will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Automotive Paint Meter you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Automotive Paint Meter? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Automotive Paint Meterto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Automotive Paint Meter will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Automotive Paint Meter. It is hard to know exactly how an Automotive Paint Meter will perform until you get it home and try it out.
(9) WaThe Best Automotive Paint Meter of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewedrranty
Make sure the Automotive Paint Meter you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.