Best Cheap Phones
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Best Cheap Phones of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Best Cheap Phones of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,530 Reviews Scanned
- 6.53” FHD+ Dotch LCD display, powered by NXTVISION, will upgrade your visual experience with the sharper details, vibrant images and allow you to enjoy true-to-life color accuracy in everything you present.
- Quad rear cameras with dual LED flash: 48MP (high-res) + 8MP (118° super wide-angle) + 2MP (macro) + 2MP (depth). 16MP front-facing selfie camera.
- Up to 64GB of internal memory, expandable up to 256GB via microSD card (sold separately).
- Compatible with GSM carriers, including AT&T and T-Mobile. This device is also certified for use on Verizon’s LTE network. If your device is not receiving messages or experiences an error when making phone calls on Verizon, your account may need to be provisioned to support “CDMA-less” devices. To do this, please contact Verizon’s technical support team or your account’s business representative for assistance. This device is not compatible with CDMA networks.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 665, Octa-core processor, and 6GB of RAM for a smooth performance.
- Power for All Your Photo Ops: With Galaxy A12’s long-lasting 5,000mAh battery, you’ll be ready for anything; And when you don’t have time to waste, Fast Charging can power you up in minutes
- Processor You Can Depend On: Waiting for your cell phone to catch up can make you want to pull your hair out; We outfitted Galaxy A12 with a reliable processor that won’t hold you back
- Snap More, Delete Less: Galaxy A12 comes loaded with 32GB of internal memory, plus the option to store up to 1TB more when you add a MicroSD card; So go ahead, keep on snapping
- Versatile Camera Experience: With 4 cameras in the back and 1 in the front, Galaxy A12 gives you the premium mobile camera experience you crave
- Infinite Display: Watch your photos and videos come to life in big, bold colors and crystal-clear clarity and definition on its crisp, edge-to-edge, 6.5” Infinity-V HD+ display
- Unlocked for the freedom to choose your carrier. Compatible with AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, and Verizon networks. Sim card not included. Customers may need to contact Sprint for activation on Sprint’s network. To use this Device on Verizon, first, provision your SIM through Verizon Wireless. Log in to your account on Verizon Wireless. Devices > activate or switch devices > activate.
- Up to three-day battery. Capture more of life without stopping to recharge thanks to a 5000 mAh battery.
- 48 MP triple camera system. Take stunning photos in any light, as well as beautifully blurred portraits and incredibly detailed closeups.
- 6.6" Max Vision HD, display. Watch games, movies, and video chats come to life on an ultra-wide screen.
- Has a 2020 Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 processor, updated from the 2019 Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 in the moto g power 2020. Lag-free performance. Get more done without slowing down thanks to a speedy Qualcomm Snapdragon processor.
- New, unlocked Android phone gives you the flexibility to change carriers and choose your own data plan; works with Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint, AT&T, and other major carriers. Material-Polycarbonate unibody. Corning Gorilla Glass 3 cover glass
- Capture great photos using your cell phone on the 12 MP dual pixel rear camera with features like Live HDR Plus, Night Sight, and Portrait Mode; share photos directly from the viewfinder of your Pixel camera to Google and popular third party apps
- The Adaptive Battery lasts up to 24 hours  as it learns your favorite apps and reduces power to the ones you rarely use
- HDR Plus makes your photos look better by automatically adjusting for color and lighting; Night Sight lets you capture rich detail and color even in the dark; Portrait Mode helps you take beautiful portraits with a DSLR quality look
- Get things done with just your voice: Send texts, get directions and reminders, and multitask on the go on your mobile phone with help from Google
- International Variant/US Compatible LTE
- 6.2 inch IPS LCD Capacitive Touchscreen, 720 x 1520 pixels Display
- Internal Memory: 32GB, 2GB RAM - microSD Up to 512GB
- Dual Rear Camera 13 MP (f/1.8, 28mm (wide), AF) & 2 MP (f/2.4, depth sensor), LED Flash, Panorama, HDR & 8 MP Front Facing Camera
- Android OS, Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22 , Octa-Core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53, PowerVR GE8320
- 💫 Android 10 OS; 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM Micro SD up to 256GB; MT6762 Octa-core 64-bit 1.8GHz
- 💫 Ultra-Large 6.52-inch Waterdrop Screen 2.5D curved glass; 4500mAh with OTG function
- 💫 16MP Triple Rear Camera: 16MP primary lens, 5MP macro lens and a 2MP lens; 8MP Front Camera
- 💫 3 independent card slots for dual Nano SIM and 1* TF card
- 💫 4G LTE (1/2/3/4/5/7/8/12/17/19/20/28A/28B) 3G: (B1/2/4/5/8): US compatibility Nationwide on most of GSM Networks including AT&T, T-Mobile, Metro PCS, and others. (Not compatible with Cricket activations or with CDMA Networks like Verizon, Sprint, and Boost Mobile)
- Unlocked for the freedom to choose your carrier. Compatible with AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, and Verizon networks. Sim card not included. Customers may need to contact Sprint for activation on Sprint’s network.
- 13 MP dual camera system. Get creative and get your best results, whether shooting beautiful close-ups or swapping out backgrounds.
- 42-hour battery. Power through today and into tomorrow on just a single charge with a 3550 mAh battery.
- 6.2" Max Vision display. Enjoy an ultra-wide screen that stretches from edge to edge, yet is compact enough for one-handed use.
- Ultra-responsive performance. Feel your phone respond instantly to every touch, tap, and swipe with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 octa-core processor.
- Display: 5.83 inches PLS TFT capacitive touchscreen, Resolution: 720 x 1560 pixels
- Memory: 32GB 2GB RAM - microSD, up to 512 GB
- Main Camera: 8 MP, f/1.9, AF w/ LED flash, panorama, HDR - Selfie Camera: 5 MP, f/2.0
- OS: Android 9.0 (Pie) - Chipset: Exynos 7884 - CPU: Octa-core (2x1.6 GHz Cortex-A73 & 6x1.35 GHz Cortex-A53) - GPU: Mali-G71 MP2
- Dimensions: 5.80 x 2.74 x 0.33 in, Weight: 4.97 oz
- Long-Lasting Battery With a long-lasting battery the Galaxy A10e gives you more time to post, talk, text, and share with friends and family
- Don’t Worry keep it all Keep more with 32GB of built-in memory so you can keep all of your photos shows movies and apps without having to delete to make room If you need more storage expand your memory up to 512GB with a microSD card.
- 5.83" Hd+ Infinity display; 1.6GHz Octa-Core processor; Android 9 Pie; 3,000mAh battery; 8MP rear/5MP front-facing camera; Internal memory 32GB Supports Micro SD memory card up to 512GB (not included); 2GB RAM; 4G LTE; Wi-Fi connectivity – 802.11 b/G/openings; Bluetooth 5.0
- CARRIER: This phone is locked to Tracfone, which means this device can only be used on the Tracfone wireless network.
- Unlimited Talk, Text and Data plans starting as low as $20/month
- Beach Accessories for Vacation: Big Size Waterproof Phone Holder, Up to 7 inches capacity, compatible for iPhone 12 pro Samsung and others.
- Beach Essentials: 2 Pack waterproof phone bag convenient for you and your family.
- Certified Waterproof Phone Cases: IPX8 certified waterproof up to 100 feet/ 30 meters,beach accessories for vacation must haves.
- Beach Gear: Hiearcool Waterproof phone pouch/case comes with a detachable lanyard from 13.8 to 21 inches.
- Beach Necessities: Not just for the phone but any other you want to keep away from water.
Top Rated Best Cheap Phones to Buy Now
Best Cheap Phones Reviews on Twitter
[custom-twitter-feeds search=”Best Cheap Phones”]
Why You Should Buy Best Best Cheap Phones from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Best Cheap Phones. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Best Cheap Phones from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Best Cheap Phones Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Best Cheap Phones based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Best Cheap Phones that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Best Cheap Phones to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Best Cheap Phones with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Best Cheap Phones, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Best Cheap Phones Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Best Cheap Phones have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Best Cheap Phones descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Best Cheap Phones. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Best Cheap Phones (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Best Cheap Phones are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Best Cheap Phones:
(1) Best Cheap Phones Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Best Cheap Phones should be in line with its value. You can compare Best Cheap Phones reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Best Cheap Phones is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Best Cheap Phones materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Best Cheap Phones to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Best Cheap Phoness come in various sizes. Do you need a large Best Cheap Phonesor a small one? Think about where you will use your Best Cheap Phones in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Best Cheap Phoness also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Best Cheap Phones would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Best Cheap Phones will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Best Cheap Phones you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Best Cheap Phones? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Best Cheap Phonesto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Best Cheap Phones will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Best Cheap Phones. It is hard to know exactly how an Best Cheap Phones will perform until you get it home and try it out.
(9) WaThe Best Best Cheap Phones of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewedrranty
Make sure the Best Cheap Phones you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.