Best Homekit Lights
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Best Homekit Lights of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Best Homekit Lights of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,227 Reviews Scanned
- Voice Control: meross smart light bulbs compatible with Apple HomeKit, Apple Watch, Siri, Alexa Echo, Echo dot, Google Assistant and SmartThings. Control your smart bulbs via voice command to turn on/off or dim/brighten your smart LED light effortlessly. (e.g. ‘Hey Siri, set the bedroom light to green’)
- HomeKit Remote Control: To enable HomeKit remote control, you need a HomePod, an Apple TV 4K or Apple TV HD or an iPad. Set any of these Apple devices in your house to be a Homekit bridge and connect it to your home WiFi network. If you don’t have these devices, you can control the smart light bulb anytime anywhere via meross app as well, no distance limitation. Works with any 2.4GHz or Dual Band WiFi router. No hub required.
- Adjust Ambience: Set the perfect illumination for any occasion. Set brightness, adjust from warm/cool white(2700K~6500K) to multiple RGB colors. e.g. switch on the smart LED bulb before arriving home, dim the smart lights to have a party with your friends.
- Schedules and Energy Saving: You can set schedules (timer) to turn on/off your smart light automatically based on your routine. Sunrise / sunset mode supported. Only 9W energy consumed, equivalent to the brightness of a 60W incandescent bulb, save up to 8.19 $ per year.
- Reliable Connection: Be annoyed by frequent offline of other smart bulbs? meross smart bulb, powered by Mediatek IoT chipset, is capable of longer WiFi connection range and lower offline rate than others.
- Control with your Voice and the VOCOlinc app > Works with Apple HomeKit, Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant; The VOCOlinc app supports both iOS and Android
- Brilliant Colors and Clean Whites > Choose from 16 million colors and cool to warm whites (2200K-7000K) with up to 850 lumens of brightness (wattage use is only 9.5W at full brightness)
- Stunning Effects and Daylight Applications > Create the perfect ambience for your special moments with customizable preset effects (Blink, Breathe, Flicker, Flow, Candle and Scene modes (Daylight/Wakeup)
- Handy Automations > Set schedules to turn your lights on/off, control lights as groups or apply a ‘scene’ mode (custom or preset)
- Hub-Free & Remote Access > No hub required; control from nearly anywhere via an Apple TV/HomPod/iPad at home (iOS) or VOCOlinc Cloud (Android); When pairing (during setup), this product requires a 2.4GHz network
- Neutral Wire Required: Please make sure your electric box has a neutral wire(in white color) before purchasing Smart Light Switch. If you are not sure, please take a photo of the inner part of your electric box and send it to email@example.com. We can check it for you timely.
- Remote and Voice Control: Control your light from anywhere with internet anytime by WiFi light switch. ONLY supports Meross app. Compatible with Apple Homekit, Apple Watch, Siri, Alexa, Google Assistant and SmartThings. You can give simple voice commands to turn on/off the devices that are connected to meross WiFi switch. All data is securely transmitted and stored using AWS servers in US.
- Easy to Install: Less than 15 min installation. Works in a single pole setup only(Not 3-way). Alexa light switch fits for your existing 1/2/3/4 gang standard size Decora/GFCI faceplate. WiFi smart switch works with the 2.4G WiFi only, does NOT support 5G WiFi, no hub required.
- Schedule and Timer Setting: meross light switch supports to turn on and off the light automatically. Added benefit of saving energy when lights are not needed or are left on by accident. Support sunrise and sunset setting.
- Reliable Connection: Annoyed by frequent offline of other smart switches? meross smart switch, powered by MediaTek chipset, offers longer Wi-Fi connection range and lower offline rate than others.
- Voice Control and the VOCOlinc app > Flawless compatibility with Apple HomeKit, Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant; Simply ask your favourite voice assistant to control your lights, from turning them on or off, adjusting the brightness, or even changing the color
- Infinitely Adjustable Colors and Whites > reinvent lighting for your home with 16 million stunning shades of color, including warm and cool whites; or for just different times of the day, with customizable preset effects (Blink, Breath, Flicker, Flow, Candle) and Scene
- A Perfect Fit > Extend the light strip up to 13.2ft/4m with the LS2 extension kit; cut to your preferred length to ensure the best fit for your favorite spot. Note: NOT suitable for weather-exposed uses
- Simple, Handy and Powerful Automations > set schedules to turn your lights on or off, control lights as groups, or apply a ‘scene’mode (custom or preset), all via the simple to use VOCOlinc app
- Hub-Free & Remote Access > No hub required; control from nearly anywhere, via an Apple TV 4K or Apple TV HD with the latest version of tvOS, a HomPod or an iPad with the latest version of iOS located at your home or via the VOCOlinc Cloud (Android);When pairing (during setup), this product requires a 2.4GHz network
- ⚠️NEUTRAL WIRE REQUIRED: Easy to install, the instructions will guide you through the configuration step by step. ⚠️Neutral wire is required, please make sure your electric box has a neutral wire (color in white) before purchasing. ⚠️Works with 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi only (NOT 5G).
- Hands-free Voice Control: Works with Siri, Alexa, Google Home. Enjoy the convenience of controlling your lights by a voice command like "Hey Siri, turn off all the lights," when on your way out the door or “Alexa, turn off the bedroom lights” when you are lying on the bed.
- App Remote Control: Simply download the app from APP Store/Google Play, then you can control the smart Wi-Fi switch from anywhere with your smart phone anytime. You can even monitor real-time light status when you out home. You can also group the smart switches through customize scenes as you wish and control all of your Refoss smart light switches by one tap.
- Automated Schedule: Schedule your smart light switch based on your daily routines. You can create schedules for when the lights should automatically turn off or on, meaning you can even use your lighting to wake you up in the morning. Support sunrise and sunset setting.
- Warranty and Support: The remote light switch has reliable connection, longer Wi-Fi connection range and caring customer support 7 days a week. Any questions, please kindly contact us through Amazon or via firstname.lastname@example.org, we will glad to help you. (NOTE: Apple HomeKit remote control requires additional networked Apple device at home such as, iPad, HomePod or Apple TV.)
- Neutral Wire Required: Please make sure your electric box has a neutral wire(in white color) before purchasing 3 way smart switch(NOT a dimmer switch). If you are not sure, please take a photo of the inner part of your electric box and send it to email@example.com. We can check it for you timely.
- Affordable and Easy to Install: With meross’s patent designed 3 way smart light switch, you only need to replace one traditional 3 way switch. Half cost and labor. 15 mins installation. meross smart light switch fits for your existing 1/2/3/4 gang standard size Decora/GFCI faceplate. Works with the 2.4G WiFi only, do NOT support 5G WiFi, no hub required.
- Remote and Voice Control: Control your light from anywhere with internet anytime by smart switch. ONLY supports meross app. Compatible with Apple Homekit, Apple Watch, Siri, Alexa, Google Assistant and SmartThings. You can give simple voice commands to turn on/off the devices that are connected to smart switch 3 way. All data is securely transmitted and stored with AWS servers in US.
- Schedule and 3-way Application: Smart 3 way switch supports to turn on and off the light automatically. Added benefit of saving energy when lights are not needed or are left on by accident. Support sunrise and sunset setting. Using it as 3 Way Smart Switch to control the same light from 2 locations. Smart design for top and bottom of a stairs, for large rooms with multiple entrances, etc.
- Technical Support: 3-way light switch housing is made of PC+ABS fire-retardant material. Protection against electricity overload. If you have any questions about your switch types, installation or WiFi connections, please contact us, we will give you a satisfactory solution.
- Convenient control: switch your lights on and off using Siri or with a quick tap on your iPhone
- Set scenes: automatically control other homekit-enabled accessories
- HomeKit-enabled: enjoy unparalleled ease of use and advanced security
- Works with Siri: control your lights connected to Eve light switch with just your voice
- Easy setup: direct connection using bluetooth low energy technology – no hub or gateway required
- Apple HomeKit-enabled Light: Works with Apple HomeKit to support millions of colors and adjustable white color temperature ranging from 2700K to 6500K. No hub required for set up.
- Voice Control with Siri: Control your lights with voice integration through Siri - Ask Siri to dim your lights, set a scene, turn on or off, and more.
- Individual light atmosphere: LED light strip RGBW supports millions of colors and tunable white color temperature ranging from soft white to daylight (2700K to 6500K).
- Energy saving bulbs: Long lasting 10W LED (60 Watt equivalent bulbs) with standard A19 shape.
- The OSRAM LIGHTIFY Gateway is not needed to use this light bulbs with Apple HomeKit. Your bulbs pairs directly to Apple HomeKit using Bluetooth on your compatible iOS device and is controlled through the Apple Home app.
- Full-spectrum white and color thanks to premium triple-diode architecture
- 1800 lumens for ultra-bright, whole-room ambience
- Tell Siri to switch on/off, dim, and brighten using your voice
- Activate preset colors and easily create your own favorites
- Cut or extend: 6.6 ft – extend up to 32.8 ft using 6.6 ft extension strips
- Voice control works with Alexa, Google Assistant, and Siri Shortcuts
- Customize with millions of colors and tunable white (2700K-6500K)
- 90+ CRI (Color Rendering Index) for accurate, crisp and vibrant color presentation
- Easy setup with the (free) SYLVANIA Smart WiFi App
- No hub or additional hardware is required
Top Rated Best Homekit Lights to Buy Now
Best Homekit Lights Reviews on Twitter
[custom-twitter-feeds search=”Best Homekit Lights”]
Why You Should Buy Best Best Homekit Lights from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Best Homekit Lights. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Best Homekit Lights from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Best Homekit Lights Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Best Homekit Lights based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Best Homekit Lights that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Best Homekit Lights to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Best Homekit Lights with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Best Homekit Lights, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Best Homekit Lights Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Best Homekit Lights have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Best Homekit Lights descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Best Homekit Lights. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Best Homekit Lights (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Best Homekit Lights are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Best Homekit Lights:
(1) Best Homekit Lights Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Best Homekit Lights should be in line with its value. You can compare Best Homekit Lights reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Best Homekit Lights is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Best Homekit Lights materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Best Homekit Lights to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Best Homekit Lightss come in various sizes. Do you need a large Best Homekit Lightsor a small one? Think about where you will use your Best Homekit Lights in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Best Homekit Lightss also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Best Homekit Lights would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Best Homekit Lights will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Best Homekit Lights you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Best Homekit Lights? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Best Homekit Lightsto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Best Homekit Lights will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Best Homekit Lights. It is hard to know exactly how an Best Homekit Lights will perform until you get it home and try it out.
(9) WaThe Best Best Homekit Lights of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewedrranty
Make sure the Best Homekit Lights you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.