Cheap Cell Phones
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Cheap Cell Phones of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Cheap Cell Phones of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,506 Reviews Scanned
- CARRIER: This phone is locked to Tracfone, which means this device can only be used on the Tracfone wireless network.
- 5.5" Max Vision HD+ Display; 1.4GHz Octa-Core Processor; Android 9 Oreo; 3,000mAh Battery; Moto Actions
- 13MP Rear Camera with LED Flash/5MP Front-Facing Camera with Screen Flash; Internal memory 16GB supports Micro SD memory card up to 256GB (not included); 2GB RAM
- 4G LTE; Wi-Fi Connectivity – 802.11 b/g/n; Bluetooth 4.2 wireless technology; Accelerometer; Exclusive Moto Experiences
- Unlimited Talk, Text and Data plans starting as low as $20/month
- 5.7" HD Screen; 2.0 GHz + 1.45 GHz Octa-Core Processor; Android 10.0
- Dual 13MP + 2MP Camera/5MP Front Facing Camera; Internal Memory 16 GB (device only); Supports microSD Memory Card up to 512GB (Not Included)
- 4G LTE; Wi-Fi Capable; Bluetooth 4.2 wireless technology; MP3 Player
- CARRIER: This phone is locked to Total Wireless, which means this device can only be used on the Total Wireless wireless network.
- Unlimited Talk, Text and Data plans starting as low as $25/month
- Fully Unlocked: Fully unlocked and compatible with any carrier of choice (e.g. AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, Verizon, US-Cellular, Cricket, Metro, etc.), both domestically and internationally.
- The device does not come with headphones or a SIM card. It does include a charger and charging cable that may be generic.
- Inspected and guaranteed to have minimal cosmetic damage, which is not noticeable when the device is held at arm's length.
- Successfully passed a full diagnostic test which ensures like-new functionality and removal of any prior-user personal information.
- Tested for battery health and guaranteed to have a minimum battery capacity of 80%.
- 2.8" Internal Screen; 1.44" External Preview Display; Google Assistant; 1.1 GHz Quad-Core Processor; Internal Memory 4GB; 4G LTE; Wi-Fi Capable; Bluetooth Capable; Internet Access; 2MP Camera & Video Recorder; Externa Caller ID; Supports Micro SD memory card up to 32GB (not included); SOS Button
- Google Is Here To Assist You. As part of the KaiOS experience, the MY FLIP 2 comes preloaded with Google Assistant, which helps you get things done and find answers on the go, using just your voice.
- Accessibility For All. The MY FLIP 2 comes with a host of accessibility features Real-Time-Text (RTT) and hearing aid compatibility that enables any user to easily stay connected. Plus, a dedicated external SOS button allows the user to call for help in case of an emergency.
- BIG BUTTONS and large, legible numbers and make dialing effortless.
- POWERFUL SPEAKER ensures every conversation will be loud and clear.
- TARGETED COVERAGE FOR TWO TO THREE ROOMS — The Home MultiRoom provides enhanced cellular reception for up to 5, 000 square feet or up to three rooms; allowing everyone to enjoy fewer dropped calls, better voice quality, and faster data speeds within its coverage area
- CARRIER COMPATIBILITY — Home MultiRoom works with all U. S. carriers; including Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, Straight Talk, and U. S. Cellular as well as all phones and cellular-connected devices
- TOOL-FREE INSTALLATION — No drills necessary while using a flat window cable to connect the Home MultiRoom booster to the outside antenna. The inside antenna can either be placed on a shelf or mounted on a wall with the included 3M Command strips. With its specially designed bracket, the outside antenna can be quickly pointed toward nearby cell towers for increased signal strength
- FCC APPROVED — With 65 dB max gain, the Home MultiRoom meets all FCC guidelines and won’t interrupt or harm any carriers’ signals to and from the cell tower. With 21 dBm in uplink-output power and 12 dBm in downlink-output power, this home booster easily reaches cell phone towers from far distances
- 5G COMPATIBLE--All weBoost products continue to support the latest in 5G technology, working seamlessly within a 5G network to deliver the best cell signal possible
- 5" HD screen; 1. 1 GHz Quad-Core processor; Android 8. 0 Oreo;
- 4G LTE; Wi-Fi capable; Bluetooth 4.2 wireless technology; MP3 player
- 5 MP Camera/2 MP Front Facing Camera; Internal memory 16 GB; supports Micro SD memory card up to 256 GB (not included)
- Plans sold separately.
- Note: This phone is carrier locked; Customers must have had their locked device activated on service for no fewer than 12 months, redeemed air time cards in no fewer than 12 months, and not have had their telephone number recycled or ported
- 100% Designed, Engineered, and Manufactured in the USA by WeatherTech!
- Designed using interchangeable base cups allowing you to customize the perfect snug fit.
- The adjustable phone holder fits virtually all known mobile phones, including those with normal sized protective cases.
- Base allows phone to rotate 360°, adjustable for viewing from any seat position.
- Open access bottom lets you easily charge your mobile device while it is in place.
- 5.5”Hd+ 18:9 Curved Glass Display 720x1440 Resolution.
- 13MP Main Camera with LED Flash, 8MP Selfie camera with LED Flash.
- 32GB Internal memory 2GB RAM Micro SD up to 64GB; Octa-Core 1.6GHz processor with ARM Cortex-A55 chipset.
- 3,000mAh Battery and Android 9 Pie.
- 4G LTE (2/4/5/12/17) 3G: (850/1700/1900): US compatibility with GSM Networks including, T-Mobile, Metro PCS, and others. (Not compatible with new AT&T or Cricket activations or with CDMA Networks like Verizon, Sprint, and Boost Mobile)
- Unlocked Dual SIM; 1.8" Display 128 x 160 ~114ppi
- Internal 32MB | 32MB RAM MicroSD Slot up to 32GB
- VGA Camera | 600mAh Battery
- Built-in FM Antenna MP3 | MP4 Player | Flashlight
- GSM 850/900/1800/1900
- Unlocked for the freedom to choose your carrier. Compatible with AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, and Verizon networks. Sim card not included. Customers may need to contact Sprint for activation on Sprint’s network.
- 13 MP dual camera system. Get creative and get your best results, whether shooting beautiful close-ups or swapping out backgrounds.
- 42-hour battery. Power through today and into tomorrow on just a single charge with a 3550 mAh battery.
- 6.2" Max Vision display. Enjoy an ultra-wide screen that stretches from edge to edge, yet is compact enough for one-handed use.
- Ultra-responsive performance. Feel your phone respond instantly to every touch, tap, and swipe with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 octa-core processor.
Top Rated Cheap Cell Phones to Buy Now
Cheap Cell Phones Reviews on Twitter
[custom-twitter-feeds search=”Cheap Cell Phones”]
Why You Should Buy Best Cheap Cell Phones from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Cheap Cell Phones. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Cheap Cell Phones from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Cheap Cell Phones Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Cheap Cell Phones based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Cheap Cell Phones that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Cheap Cell Phones to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Cheap Cell Phones with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Cheap Cell Phones, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Cheap Cell Phones Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Cheap Cell Phones have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Cheap Cell Phones descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Cheap Cell Phones. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Cheap Cell Phones (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Cheap Cell Phones are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Cheap Cell Phones:
(1) Cheap Cell Phones Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Cheap Cell Phones should be in line with its value. You can compare Cheap Cell Phones reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Cheap Cell Phones is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Cheap Cell Phones materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Cheap Cell Phones to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Cheap Cell Phoness come in various sizes. Do you need a large Cheap Cell Phonesor a small one? Think about where you will use your Cheap Cell Phones in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Cheap Cell Phoness also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Cheap Cell Phones would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Cheap Cell Phones will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Cheap Cell Phones you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Cheap Cell Phones? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Cheap Cell Phonesto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Cheap Cell Phones will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Cheap Cell Phones. It is hard to know exactly how an Cheap Cell Phones will perform until you get it home and try it out.
(9) WaThe Best Cheap Cell Phones of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewedrranty
Make sure the Cheap Cell Phones you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.