Crank Removal Tool
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Crank Removal Tool of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Crank Removal Tool of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,568 Reviews Scanned
- Fits all cranks using 22mm x 1 threads and square, tapered bottom bracket spindles
- Also fits "Power Spline" cranks from SRAM using the 8mm thread bolt
- Strong rotating tip system ensures smooth operation and long life
- NOTE: For cranks using the ISIS Drive or Octalink system, use the CCP-44 or the CWP-7
- Universal design will remove both square taper and splined (ISIS Drive, Octalink) crank arms
- The CWP-7 is made for the 22 x 1mm threading in the common cranks
- 11.3mm and 16.3mm for both square taper and ISIS Drive and Octalink crank arms
- 90 DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE - We are so sure you’ll be happy with your purchase that we offer a 90-Day Money-Back Guarantee to ensure customer satisfaction of our products. If for any reason you wish to discontinue using the product, we will promptly issue a refund.
- MUST HAVE TOOL – An essential tool for home bike mechanics and cycling enthusiasts who are looking to save money by doing their own bicycle maintenance – Required tool to remove crank arms and gain access to the bottom bracket which may have come loose and resulted in creaking and/or wobbling
- COMPATIBILITY – Compatible with square tapered bottom bracket spindles – Not suitable for Octalink or ISIS bottom brackets – Not sure what bottom bracket type your bikes has? Remove the crank fixing bolt which attaches the crank arm to the spindle. If the shape of the axle that you see is square then this is the correct tool for your bike
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION – Quality tool made from heat-treated steel to ensure years of use
- SIMPLE TO USE – 1. Remove the crank arm fixing bolt (either 8mm hex or 14mm socket depending on the bike) from the crank arm - 2. Use a 15mm spanner (open end wrench, crescent wrench or something similar) to thread the bottom bracket tool to the bicycle crank - 3. Attach an 8mm hex wrench to the end of the bottom bracket tool and rotate clockwise until the crank arm is freed from the bottom bracket spindle
- Fit for any brand type bottom bracket, durable and long lasting
- The crank extractor is used to remove square type crank arms, all you need is either a 58 or 16mm spanner or just an adjustable spanner. Also suitable for standard square tapers
- Bike Bottom Bracket Remover can be used with either a 24mm socket, wrench or an adjustable spanner
- This bicycle crank puller tool suitable for any 20 teeth splined type bottom bracket - generally the type used for any bike with a suntour, shimano, truvativ chainset
- Package include: (Bike crank repair tool kit) Upgrade crank extractor, bottom bracket remover and 16mm spanner
- BICYCLE CRANK REMOVAL TOOL: Chain whip bike tool, cassette removal tool with chain whip and auxiliary wrench bicycle sprocket removal tools sprocket remover, chain whip tool for all replacement hubs or adjustments all in one set：3 in 1 combination tool, multiple ways, one tool can replace three independent tools, save your toolbox space, carry more convenient, save money.
- BIKE CRANK REMOVAL TOOL: Bicycle cassette removal chain whip chain tool, cassette / rotor lockring tool with pin, freewheels remover fits for any brand 12 teeth splined type freewheels cassette lockrings.
- CRANKSET REMOVAL TOOL: Great bicycle cassette removal tool,Bike cassette removal tool designed to be used in conjunction with the cassette lock ring tool to remove cassettes from hubs. sprocket remover can also be used to tighten on screw-on freewheels. caters for 7, 8, 9 and 10 speed cassettes.
- BOTTOM BRACKET REMOVAL TOOL: Bike Crank Extractor and Bottom Bracket Remover with 16mm Spanner Wrench, Not Fit Octalink Crankset, Do Not Use It Forcibly, Otherwise It Will Damage The Bicycle And Repair Tools, The Crank Extractor Is Used To Remove Square Type Crank Arms, High compact extractor puller and smooth revolving bolt ensures smooth operation and long life.
- QUAILTY & SERVICE: Customer satisfaction is our number-one priority. If you are not satisfied our bike tool kits with any reason, please contact us.
- Removes and installs adjusting caps on Shimano Hollowtech II cranks
- Includes built in hook to lift the safety plate, speeding crank removal
- 8mm hex fitting for removing seized caps
- Investment cast steel body provides good leverage and long life
- 1. Professional Bicycle Repair Tool: 5-in-1 bicycle repair kit, 45 carbon steel; 1 x Black Bottom Bracket Remover; 1 x Freewheel Wrench; 1 x Bike Chain Breaker; 1 x Crank Puller; 1 x Silver Bottom Bracket Removal Tool;
- 2. Bike Chain Breaker Double driving pin for easy chain breaking, Fits common bicycle chains of 8/9/10 speed, Works for all common bicycle chains. Bottom Bracket Removal Tool with 20 teeth. Bottom Bracket Remover - an be used with either a 24mm socket.
- 3. Size: Bicycle chain remover: 7.9x2.7"; Bicycle chain breaker: 4.2x2.9"; Bicycle freewheel cassette remover: 1.1x1.02"; Bicycle bottom bracket remover: 1.26x1.97"; Bicycle crank remover: 3x0.75"
- 4. Indispensable tool: for installing and removing the inner or bottom bracket on the bike. Suitable for racing bikes, mountain bikes, racing bikes and other types of bikes.
- 5. Service: 1 Year of warranty with friendly customer service. If you ever have any issues with your product, simply contact us and we'll have your product repaired, expedite you a new one absolutely free or refund your payment in full.
- Bike Crank Extractor and Bottom Bracket Remover, Not Fit Octalink Crankset, Do Not Use It Forcibly, Otherwise It Will Damage The Bicycle And Repair Tools.
- The Crank Extractor Is Used To Remove Square Type Crank Arms, High compact extractor puller and smooth revolving bolt ensures smooth operation and long life.
- Bike Bottom Bracket Remover Can Be Used With Either Precision Dual Purpose Auxiliary Wrench Or A 24mm Socket, Adjustable Spanner. profession Precise Accessories for easier installation or removal. do not worry.
- Readily available，7pcs complete set of tool accessories with very powerful repair, disassembly and assembly capabilities and super long service life.
- MatyKit BRAND HIGH-END AFTER-SALES SERVICE, This Product Is Produced For The Customers Experience The Most Convenient Bicycle Indoor And Outdoor Tire Repair, If You Have A Better Experience And Suggestions Or Problems, Please Tell Us, We 100% Agree With All Your Views And Fulfill Commitments.
- HIGH QUALITY:Made of High strength steel, Great quality ensures not damage the BB teeth. Suitable for any 20 teeth splined type bottom bracket and Standard Square Tapered crank sets.
- GREAT BICYCLE TOOLS KIT SET: Bike cable puller/Crankset removal tool suitable for Standard Square Taper. Use for remove square type crank arms, Just need matching a 5/8 or 16mm spanner or an adjustable spanner.
- BICYCLE TOOL KIT:Including 1x crank arm removal tool, 1 x bottom bracket tool, 1 x 2 In 1 16mm Spanner and an standard allen wrench.
- USE AS: Crank puller bike tool, bike crank puller, bicycle crank removal tool, crank arm puller, mountain bike tools.
- OUR SERVICE:Any problems conttact us(Earsam)the first time,We will reply you within 24 hours and will solver your problems.
- 6 IN 1 CRANK REMOVAL TOOL: RidiTop bike crank removal tool kit including bottom bracket remover, crank puller / extractor, 16mm spanner and auxiliary Wrench.
- SAFE CRANKSET REMOVAL TOOL: Bike crank extractor/puller fit for any 20 teeth splined type bottom bracket and standard square tapered crank sets, Made from hard steel metal, To ensure your bicycle BB teeth safe without damaged.
- BOTTOM BRACKET TOOL: The Bottom Bracket Remover can be used with either a 24mm socket, wrench or an adjustable spanner.
- UNIVERSAL BIKE REPAIR TOOL: Small Portable, Easy to carry, resist corrosion, Convenient to use. Fit for any brand type bottom bracket, durable and long lasting.
- QUAILTY & SERVICE:Customer satisfaction is our number-one priority. If you are not satisfied our face cover with any reason, please contact us.
Top Rated Crank Removal Tool to Buy Now
Crank Removal Tool Reviews on Twitter
[custom-twitter-feeds search=”Crank Removal Tool”]
Why You Should Buy Best Crank Removal Tool from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Crank Removal Tool. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Crank Removal Tool from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Crank Removal Tool Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Crank Removal Tool based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Crank Removal Tool that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Crank Removal Tool to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Crank Removal Tool with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Crank Removal Tool, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Crank Removal Tool Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Crank Removal Tool have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Crank Removal Tool descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Crank Removal Tool. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Crank Removal Tool (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Crank Removal Tool are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Crank Removal Tool:
(1) Crank Removal Tool Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Crank Removal Tool should be in line with its value. You can compare Crank Removal Tool reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Crank Removal Tool is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Crank Removal Tool materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Crank Removal Tool to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Crank Removal Tools come in various sizes. Do you need a large Crank Removal Toolor a small one? Think about where you will use your Crank Removal Tool in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Crank Removal Tools also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Crank Removal Tool would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Crank Removal Tool will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Crank Removal Tool you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Crank Removal Tool? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Crank Removal Toolto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Crank Removal Tool will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Crank Removal Tool. It is hard to know exactly how an Crank Removal Tool will perform until you get it home and try it out.
(9) WaThe Best Crank Removal Tool of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewedrranty
Make sure the Crank Removal Tool you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.