Crown 4 Coils
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Crown 4 Coils of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Crown 4 Coils of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,212 Reviews Scanned
- DG508 FD503 601000 C1139 1L2U12029AA 1L2U12A366AA 1L2Z12029AA 1L2Z12029AC 3W7Z12029AA F7TU12A336CB F7TU12A366AB F7TU12A366BA F7TU12A366CC F7TU12A366CD F7TZ12029AB F7TZ12029BA F7TZ12029CA F7TZ12029CB F7TZ12029CC 88921369
- F523 457 DG472 DG491
- Delphi OE technology ignition products are validated to match the vehicles system
- Delphi coils provide OE performance, durability and electromagnetic capacity level requirements.
- OE quality replacement parts for the right fit , form and function
- ✅10 to 15 percent more power than aging stock coils
- ✅Carbole ignition coils are easy to install with the highest quality copper
- ✅Engineered specifically for 1998 to 2008 4.6L 5.4L and 6.8L Ford 2 valve modular engines
- ✅curved style, not straight, please check carefully before purchasing. Thank you.
- ✅Two years warranty
- 🚙 COIL SET APPLICATION: F-ord/L-incoln/M-ercury 1997-2017, please enter your vehicle's specification details into the FITMENT CHART to confirm the compatibility to avoid ordering a wrong part
- 🚙 REPLACEMENT PART-NUMBERS: This coil is replacement for DG-508 DG-457 DG-472 DG-491 DG508 DG457 DG472 DG540 DG491 FD503 5C1412 GN10164 FD79 13062237 1972290 1L2U12029AA 1L2U12A366AA 1L2Z12029AA 1L2Z12029AC 21941483 21941485 21941505 3W7Z12029AA 71HM12300AA 72HF12300AA 75HF12300AA 88921369 A780X12300HA C409 C469 C471 D1FZ12300A D1RY12300A DC263 DC88 DCE258 DCE261 DCE263 DG467 DG473 DG481 DG491 DG508 E222 F523 F7TU12A336CB F7TU12A366AB F7TU12A366BA
- 🚙 IGNITION COIL FUNCTION: An ignition coil is a transformer that is used to convert and supply enough current to the spark plug to produce a spark and start the engine. It is a key component of the cars ignition system, and if it is faulty, your car will not start and even cause dangerous result
- 🚙 FAULTY COIL JUDG-EMENT: The most common symptoms of a bad ignition coil are misfires. Misfires can cause further damage to other parts such as the catalytic converter or the O2 sensors. Misfires must be repaired as soon as possible to avoid damaging other parts
- 🚙 COILS INSTALLATION STEPS: 1. Disconnect the car battery by removing the negative terminal. 2. Locate the ignition coils, which are located on the top of the engine. 3. Remove the old ignition coil using a socket wrench. 4. Install the new ignition coil and make sure that all bolts and screws are tightened sufficiently. 5. Reconnect the negative terminal of the battery. 6. Start the car and take it for a spin to make sure there is no idling, stalling, or engine failure
- STURDY and DURABLE: DG508 ignition coils made with high quality isolating epoxy,copper wires imported from germany,stainless steel spring with ferrite core,Standard performance & durability TS16949 Certified Manufacturer.
- UPGRADED REPLACEMENT: New curved boot ignition coil reduces misfire and eliminates hesitation.Our replacement ignition coils are easy to install with the highest quality copper.
- ATTENTION WITH TYPE CURVED: Better acceleration a smoother idle and Improved fuel mileage.Don't mistake purchase.This coil is the dg508 ENAIC1115108 with Curved Boots. If you need Straight Boots it will be the part number DG511.
- IGNITION COILS FITMENT: Ignition coil pack compatible with Ford 4.6l 5.4l v8,Lincoln and Mercury vehicles including Crown Victoria, E-150, E-250, E-350, E-450, E-550, Econoline, Excursion, Expedition, Explorer, and F-150,F-250,F-350. Please check description before you BUY IT as the part can change based on the year/ month of manufacture of your vehicle.
- COMPATIBLE PART NUMBERS: Coil packs compatible to F523, 5C1412, E213, E262, E409, 52-1761, IC369, IC62, 1L2U12029AA, 1L2Z12029AA, 1L5Z12029AA, 3W7E12A366AA, 3W7Z12029AA, F7TU12029BA, F7TU12A366AB, F7TU12A366BA, F7TZ12029AB, F7TZ12029BA, F7TZ12029CA, F7TZ12029CC, 88921369, DG481, DG491, DG508, FD-493, FD-503, FD-507.
- High-quality choice: the product is made of high-grade materials, even under extreme conditions that is extremely durable
- Good ignition performance: providing high electrical resistance, strongspark from plugs, and being resistant to corrosion and abrasion
- Reduces misfire and eliminates hesitation
- Compatible part numbers: DG508,DG457,DG472,DG491,F523,,F7TU-12A366AB,, F7TU-2A366BA, F7TZ-012029BA, F7TZ-1029CC F7TZ-1029CC,F7TZ-12029AB,FZTZ-12029CA I2LU-12A388-AA , IL-2Z-12029-AA , 3W7Z-12029-AA MSD-8242 MSD-82428
- Installation Steps: 1. pls kindly remove the fuel rails by simply unbolting the two bolts on the top, then pls kindly gently pull it up. 2. pls remove the connectors or bolts from the ignition coils in a numerical order; pls repeat this step for each coil. 3. pls kindly replace the whole coils instead of the bad one coil to avoid malfunctions. 4. The coil bolts should be precisely tightened to 50 inch pound. 5. pls snap the fuel rail back into place with hands then tighten the bolts
- COMPATIBLE MODELS: Optimal Ignition coil compatible with Ford Crown Victoria/ E150/ E250/ E350/ Excursion/ Expedition/ Explorer/ F150/ F250/ F350/ F450/ F550/ Mustang-Lincoln Navigator/ Town Car-Mercury Grand Marquis/ Mountaineer.
- DIRECT REPLACEMENT: These ignition coils are easy to install, made from high grade materials. Each coil is designed for specific application, low-emissions and high energy output. Our ignition coil uses an innovative, high heat resistant compound on the plug boot to withstand heat and increase longevity.
- OE STANDARD: All ignition coils are built to meet or exceed OE specifications. They are well-regarded in the industry for consistent performance and dependability.
- NOTE: Please check compatibility carefully to avoid ordering the wrong coils.
- MAINTENANCE: To prolong the ignition coil lifespan, monitor the condition of your spark plug. An aged spark plug will overload and overwork the ignition coils, so keep your spark plug in good condition.
- Please use the year/make/model drop down bar and interchangeable part numbers to confirm compatibility before purchase.
- Direct Replacement for your damaged poor coils. Avoid misfire after hundreds of tests, working great for more than 15000 miles. Two years warranty.
- Plastic GE Valox resin, professional high voltage di-electric resistant resin. Maximum Voltage: 26,000 V; Coil Style: Coil pack Primary Resistance: 0.660 ohms
- Compact and fit for Fod 4.6l 5.4l v8, Lincoln and Mercury vehicles including Crown Victoria, E-150, E-250, E-350, E-450, E-550, Econoline, Excursion. Please check if your boots are Curved or Straight for Fod owners, as our coils are curved ones.
- Reference Part Number: DG508, DG457, DG47213062237, 1972290, 1L2U12029AA, 1L2U12A366AA, 1L2Z12029AA, 1L2Z12029AC, 21941483, 21941485, 21941505, 3W7Z12029AA, 71HM12300AA, 72HF12300AA, 75HF12300AA, 88921369, A780X12300HA, C409, C469, C471, D1FZ12300A, D1RY12300A, DC263, DC88, DCE258, DCE261, DCE263, DG467, DG473, DG481, DG491, DG508, E222, F523, F7T
- Please use the year/make/model drop down bar and interchangeable part numbers to confirm compatibility.
- OE STANDARD: All of the ignition coils are built to achieve or exceed OE specifications, subject to strict quality control testing,offer the best possible performance and dependability. REPLACES REF# DG508
- the ignition coils are easy to install,it use the high grade materials,Each coil is design for specific application, low-emissions, high energy output.High heat resistant compound for our ignition coil on plug boot to withstanding heat stress for longer durability.
- Replaces dealer part numbers: DG508 SP479 DG457 DG472 DG491 F523 DG508 3W7Z12029AA, COP9 FD503 DG467 DG473 DG481 FD493 DQ50101 FD503T, C566 F7TU12A366AB GN10164 1L2U12029AA 1L2U12A366A
- MAS PERFORMANCE IGNITION COILS WITH MOTORCRAFT PLUGS SP479 , ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
- Ignition Coils are engineered for original equipment and replacement applications. Every component either matches or improves on the OE design to ensure fast and easy installation with superior performance and reliability
- Reduces common ignition coil issues such as; no/hard start, long crank time, misfires, lack of power, inconsistent transmission shifts, spark plug fouling, premature catalytic converter failure, poor fuel economy, check engine light illumination
- Designed and manufactured to operate reliably under all operating conditions and throughout the entire engine speed range for peak engine spark performance
- Lifetime Warranty - Please use enter your vehicle in your Amazon Garage above to see if this part is compatible with your vehicle
- Replacement for DG508 DG457 DG473 DG481 DG491 C1454 C1417 FD503 F7TU-12A366AB 1L2U12029AA I2LU-12A388-AA
- Compatible Part Numbers: DG457,DG47213062237, 1972290, 1L2U12029AA, 1L2U12A366AA, 1L2Z12029AA, 1L2Z12029AC, 21941483, 21941485, 21941505, 3W7Z12029AA, 71HM12300AA, 72HF12300AA, 75HF12300AA, 88921369, A780X12300HA, C409, C469, C471, D1FZ12300A, D1RY12300A, DC263, DC88, DCE258, DCE261, DCE263, DG467, DG473, DG481, DG491, DG508, E222, F523, F7TU12A336CB, F7TU12A366AB, F7TU12A366BA, F7TU12A366CC, F7TU12A366CD, F7TZ12029AB, F7TZ12029BA, F7TZ12029CA, F7TZ12029CB, F7TZ12029CC, FD493, FD503, FD79X
- Fit For Most of Ford F150 F250 F350 F450 E150 E250 E350 E450 Crown Econoline Excursion Expedition Explorer Mustang Thunderbird / Lincoln Navigator Town / Mercury Cougar / Grand Marquis / Mountaineer,Engineered specifically for 1998 to 2008 4.6L 5.4L and 6.8L Ford 2 valve modular engines
- OE Standard performance & durability TS16949 Certified Manufacturer, it has 15% more enegy than OE coils.
- These coils are of superior quality & are ISO9001 Certifiedfor quality assurande
- 【5 Years Warranty with Proof or Purchase】We always looking for ways to improve our performance especilly the products' quality and customer service.If you're not satisfied, return them to us for a fast, no-hassle refund or product replacement.
Top Rated Crown 4 Coils to Buy Now
Crown 4 Coils Reviews on Twitter
[custom-twitter-feeds search=”Crown 4 Coils”]
Why You Should Buy Best Crown 4 Coils from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Crown 4 Coils. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Crown 4 Coils from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Crown 4 Coils Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Crown 4 Coils based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Crown 4 Coils that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Crown 4 Coils to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Crown 4 Coils with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Crown 4 Coils, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Crown 4 Coils Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Crown 4 Coils have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Crown 4 Coils descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Crown 4 Coils. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Crown 4 Coils (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Crown 4 Coils are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Crown 4 Coils:
(1) Crown 4 Coils Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Crown 4 Coils should be in line with its value. You can compare Crown 4 Coils reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Crown 4 Coils is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Crown 4 Coils materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Crown 4 Coils to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Crown 4 Coilss come in various sizes. Do you need a large Crown 4 Coilsor a small one? Think about where you will use your Crown 4 Coils in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Crown 4 Coilss also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Crown 4 Coils would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Crown 4 Coils will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Crown 4 Coils you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Crown 4 Coils? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Crown 4 Coilsto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Crown 4 Coils will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Crown 4 Coils. It is hard to know exactly how an Crown 4 Coils will perform until you get it home and try it out.
(9) WaThe Best Crown 4 Coils of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewedrranty
Make sure the Crown 4 Coils you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.