Garmin 520 Edge
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Garmin 520 Edge of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Garmin 520 Edge of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,734 Reviews Scanned
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.com
- Offers in-ride challenges through Strava live segments ; Water rating:IPX7
- Reports cycling-specific VO2 max and recovery time when used with power and heart rate
- Pairs with compatible ANT+ indoor trainers for data display and control
- Tracks Functional Threshold Power (FTP), watts/kg and cycling dynamics when used with Vector or Vector 2 power meters
- Performance GPS cycling computer with mapping and touchscreen. Compatible with Vector (power meter). Power meter compatible (displays power data from compatible third-party ANT+-enabled power meters)
- Dynamic performance monitoring provides insights on your VO2 max, recovery, training balance, heat and altitude acclimation, nutrition, hydration and more when paired with compatible sensors
- Cycling safety features include new bike alarm, group messaging and tracking, assistance and compatibility with Variant rearview radar and lights so you can see and be seen (when device is paired with your compatible smartphone)
- Includes routable Garmin Cycle Map with popularity routing — which helps you ride like a local — plus off-course recalculation and back to start; mountain biking model has integrated Trail forks data, including trail difficulty ratings
- Customize with free apps, widgets and data fields from the Connect IQ Store
- Compact easy-to-use GPS bike computer
- Simplified, rugged design with 1.8” display that’s crisp and easy to read in sunlight or low-light conditions
- With GPS, GLONASS and Galileo satellites and an altimeter, you’ll know how far, fast, hard and high you’ve ridden on the longest climbs or on your way through the city
- Compatible with varia cycling awareness accessories, including rearview Radar and smart bike lights
- Connected features when using a compatible device include smart notifications, weather and more; live track and assistance Features make it easy to share your location
- 3.5” bike computer with comprehensive navigation, performance and cycling awareness Features. 3Rd-party app access: via connect IQ, including preloaded Strava and training peaks
- Trend line popularity routing uses billions of miles of Garmin Connect ride data to Show the best on- and off-road routes
- Preloaded Garmin cycle map provides turn-by-turn directions and new navigation alerts
- New rider-to-rider messaging lets you stay in contact with other cyclists in your group
- Challenge yourself every ride with newly updated preloaded Strava live segments feature
- Edge 520 Plus is preloaded with the Garmin Cycle Map and includes turn-by-turn navigation and navigation alerts that notify you of upcoming turns. And, of course, it’s smart enough to guide you back to the route — or back to start — if you deviate from it or decide to head home early.
- There’s no need to reach for the phone or worry about your fellow riders when they pull ahead or fall behind. Rider-to-rider messaging (with a compatible smartphone) lets you send prewritten notes from your Edge 520 Plus bike computer to theirs. Let your friends know if you’ll catch up in a few minutes or if they should go on without you. If you have a flat tire or need assistance, you can send a message to your fellow riders who are paired with GroupTrack — so they can find you.
- Edge 520 Plus is compatible with ANT+ technology sensors, including speed, cadence and heart rate. For even more performance data, 520 Plus is also compatible with ANT+ power meters, including Vector 3 (sold separately). Our unique pedal-based power meter measures total power, left/right balance and cadence. You can even record cycling dynamics to get a better look at your form, including where your power is being applied on the pedal and throughout the pedal stroke.
- IN THE BOX: Garmin Edge 520 Plus | Flush out-front mount | Standard mount | Tether | USB cable | Manuals
- BUNDLE INCLUDES: Deco Gear Socket Hex Wrench 8/9/10mm | S Slotted Screwdriver | Phillips Head Screwdriver | Socket Extension Rod | Solid Wrench 8/10/15mm | Hex Key Wrench 2/2.5/3/4/5/6mm | Spoke Wrench | Deco Gear Heavy Duty Combination Bike U Lock, 12mm Bike Frame | Cell Phone Mount
- Offers in-ride challenges through Strava live segments ; Water rating is IPX7. Reports cycling-specific VO2 max and recovery time when used with power and heart rate
- Pairs with compatible ANT+ indoor trainers for data display and control.Battery life up to 15 hours
- Tracks Functional Threshold Power (FTP), watts/kg and cycling dynamics when used with Vector or Vector 2 power meters. On-device segment compatibility for dynamic and engaging in-ride competition
- Connected features: automatic uploads, live tracking, smart notifications, send/receive courses, social media sharing, weather
- Display resolution is 200 x 265 pixels. Android requirements is 4.4 os or later. Bluetooth 4.0 or later. Apple requirements is ios 10.0 or later, compatible with iphone, ipad and ipod touch
- Performance GPS cycling computer with mapping and touchscreen
- Dynamic performance monitoring provides insights on your VO2 max, recovery, training load focus, heat and altitude acclimation, nutrition, hydration and more when paired with compatible sensors
- Cycling safety features include bike alarm, group messaging and tracking, compatibility with Variant rearview radar and lights so you can see and be seen (when paired with your compatible smartphone)
- Includes routable Garmin Cycle Map with popularity routing - helps you ride like a local - plus on-device route creation and off-course recalculation; mountain biking model has integrated Trail forks data
- Customize with free apps, widgets and data fields from the Connect IQ Store. Sensor compatibility - ANT+, BLE
- [GARMIN EDGE 530 SENSOR BUNDLE] - Garmin Edge 530 GPS Bike Computer, Chest Strap HRM, Speed/Cadence Sensors, Bike Mounts (Standard & Extended), USB Cable & Tether
- [PLAYBETTER **IMPROVED CASE & SCREEN PROTECTORS**] - PlayBetter Edge 530 Premium Protective Case & PlayBetter Premium Glass Screen Protectors (for Edge 530, 2-Pack) **Both Protective Case & Screen Protectors have been UPDATED & IMPROVED! You'll love both or we'll give a full refund!**
- [NEXT-LEVEL CYCLE TRAINING INSIGHTS + TRAININGPEAKS] - The Edge 530 features a beefed up training insights system to make sure you get the most out of your sessions. See how your body is holding up in different environments with heat and altitude acclimation + Get in-ride notifications when it’s time to hydrate or eat! Link your workouts directly with TrainingPeaks.
- [RIDE WITH CONFIDENCE + PRE-LOADED MAPS/NAVIGATION] - Safety is taken seriously with the Edge 530 - featuring group messaging and tracking, so you can stay in touch when you get separated from the pack + incident detection which automatically sends your location to emergency contacts if it detects an incident. For even more security, pair it with Varia Rearview Radar + Lights.
- [CYCLE SENSORS & PROTECTION BUNDLE] - The Speed/Cadence & HRM are vital for understanding your cycling performance plus you'll be keeping your Edge 530 looking brand new with the PlayBetter Protective Silicone Case and HD Screen Protectors! **Both Protective Case & Screen Protectors have been UPDATED & IMPROVED as of 11/20/2019! You'll love both or we'll give a full refund!**
- Easy-to-use GPS bike computer with high resolution, 3” Glove- and rain-friendly touchscreen that’s visible even in direct sunlight
- Includes preloaded Garmin cycle map with turn-by-turn navigation and trendline popularity routing to find the on- and off-road routes most-traveled by cyclists
- Built-in GPS tracks how far, how fast, how high and where you ride
- Compatible with varia cycling Awareness devices, including smart bike lights and rearview Radar to detect cars and alert drivers
- When paired with your compatible smartphone, you gain connected Features, including livetrack and grouptrack, smart notifications, rider-to-rider Messaging and built-in incident detection
- COMPACT - Weighing only 25 g (0.9 oz.), Edge 20 and Edge 25 are the smallest cycling GPS computers in the world, making them perfect for travel
- GPS +GLONASS - Acquire satellites quickly to track how far, how fast and where you ride - even under tree cover. The Garmin Edge 20 and Edge 25 are the first in this size and price range to add GLONASS
- CONNECTED FEATURES - Edge 25 allows you to instantly share details of your ride with friends and family via social media by pairing a compatible device with Garmin Connect Mobile. Share your rides and training activities in real time with live tracking
- ANT+ COMPATIBLE - Pair Edge 25 with a heart rate monitor, cadence sensor and speed sensor to get the most out of your rides.
- GARMIN CONNECTTM - Download courses, view personal records and analyze post-ride stats with Garmin Connect to get the most out of your training.
Top Rated Garmin 520 Edge to Buy Now
Garmin 520 Edge Reviews on Twitter
[custom-twitter-feeds search=”Garmin 520 Edge”]
Why You Should Buy Best Garmin 520 Edge from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Garmin 520 Edge. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Garmin 520 Edge from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Garmin 520 Edge Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Garmin 520 Edge based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Garmin 520 Edge that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Garmin 520 Edge to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Garmin 520 Edge with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Garmin 520 Edge, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Garmin 520 Edge Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Garmin 520 Edge have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Garmin 520 Edge descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Garmin 520 Edge. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Garmin 520 Edge (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Garmin 520 Edge are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Garmin 520 Edge:
(1) Garmin 520 Edge Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Garmin 520 Edge should be in line with its value. You can compare Garmin 520 Edge reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Garmin 520 Edge is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Garmin 520 Edge materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Garmin 520 Edge to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Garmin 520 Edges come in various sizes. Do you need a large Garmin 520 Edgeor a small one? Think about where you will use your Garmin 520 Edge in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Garmin 520 Edges also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Garmin 520 Edge would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Garmin 520 Edge will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Garmin 520 Edge you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Garmin 520 Edge? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Garmin 520 Edgeto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Garmin 520 Edge will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Garmin 520 Edge. It is hard to know exactly how an Garmin 520 Edge will perform until you get it home and try it out.
(9) WaThe Best Garmin 520 Edge of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewedrranty
Make sure the Garmin 520 Edge you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.