Homekit Light Bulbs
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Homekit Light Bulbs of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Homekit Light Bulbs of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,456 Reviews Scanned
- Voice Control: meross smart light bulbs compatible with Apple HomeKit, Apple Watch, Siri, Alexa Echo, Echo dot, Google Assistant and SmartThings. Control your smart bulbs via voice command to turn on/off or dim/brighten your smart LED light effortlessly. (e.g. ‘Hey Siri, set the bedroom light to green’)
- HomeKit Remote Control: To enable HomeKit remote control, you need a HomePod, an Apple TV 4K or Apple TV HD or an iPad. Set any of these Apple devices in your house to be a Homekit bridge and connect it to your home WiFi network. If you don’t have these devices, you can control the smart light bulb anytime anywhere via meross app as well, no distance limitation. Works with any 2.4GHz or Dual Band WiFi router. No hub required.
- Adjust Ambience: Set the perfect illumination for any occasion. Set brightness, adjust from warm/cool white(2700K~6500K) to multiple RGB colors. e.g. switch on the smart LED bulb before arriving home, dim the smart lights to have a party with your friends.
- Schedules and Energy Saving: You can set schedules (timer) to turn on/off your smart light automatically based on your routine. Sunrise / sunset mode supported. Only 9W energy consumed, equivalent to the brightness of a 60W incandescent bulb, save up to 8.19 $ per year.
- Reliable Connection: Be annoyed by frequent offline of other smart bulbs? meross smart bulb, powered by Mediatek IoT chipset, is capable of longer WiFi connection range and lower offline rate.
- Control with your Voice and the VOCOlinc app > Works with Apple HomeKit, Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant; The VOCOlinc app supports both iOS and Android
- Brilliant Colors and Clean Whites > Choose from 16 million colors and cool to warm whites (2200K-7000K) with up to 850 lumens of brightness (wattage use is only 9.5W at full brightness)
- Stunning Effects and Daylight Applications > Create the perfect ambience for your special moments with customizable preset effects (Blink, Breathe, Flicker, Flow, Candle and Scene modes (Daylight/Wakeup)
- Handy Automations > Set schedules to turn your lights on/off, control lights as groups or apply a ‘scene’ mode (custom or preset)
- Hub-Free & Remote Access > No hub required; control from nearly anywhere via an Apple TV/HomPod/iPad at home (iOS) or VOCOlinc Cloud (Android); When pairing (during setup), this product requires a 2.4GHz network
- Control with Your Voice: Refoss HomeKit Compatible with Apple HomeKit, Amazon Alexa, Echo, Echo Dot and Google Assistant.
- App Remote Control：No hub required, control your smart bulbs from outside your home network with Apple Home app (iOS) or eHomeLife app (Android). For iOS users, make sure you’ve got an Apple TV/iPad on your local network at home. 2.4GHz network required during setup
- Light Customization: Supports up to 16 million different color combinations. This dimmable smart bulb also has a large color temperature range, covering 2700K to 6500K. Create the perfect light scene with color, dim the lights to your desired brightness
- Energy-Efficient Timers: Set a schedule to turn on and off the LED bulb based on your daily activities or to simulate occupancy when you’re away from home. Due to the long-life expectancy, LED lighting can save you up to 78.3% in electricity
- Easy Setup & Group Control: Simply screw in a smart wi-fi light bulb and scan the HomeKit code, integrate and set up it, all data is securely transmitted and stored using Amazon AWS servers in US. The color-changing bulbs can also be grouped so that one tap shuts down an entire room or floor
- UPDATE for new and existing customers: update firmware to version 3.70 by downloading LIFX App, selecting cog icon (Settings), then selecting "Update Firmware". This will optimise performance.
- Warm white: A warm white light, perfectly balanced for day or night.
- Dimmable: Adjust brightness and the mood of the room with voice, app or schedule.
- Why Wi-Fi (2.4GHz): Control from anywhere. No bridge or hub required.
- Energy efficient: LEDs can last up to 22 years. Save the earth, and your wallet.
- Voice control works with Alexa, Google Assistant, and Siri Shortcuts
- Customize with millions of colors and tunable white (2700K-6500K)
- 90+ CRI (Color Rendering Index) for accurate, crisp and vibrant color presentation
- Easy setup with the (free) SYLVANIA Smart WiFi App
- No hub or additional hardware is required
- Simple to Get Started; Control your Philips Hue Smart Lights all with just the touch of a button on your mobile device or your favorite voice assistant. Add up to 10 Hue Bluetooth/Zigbee smart bulbs with the (free) Hue Bluetooth app. When ready to connect a voice assistant, just go to Settings > Add voice assistant in the Hue App.
- Lifetime: 22 years or 25,000 lifetime hours (based on industry average usage), Energy Star Certified
- Previous Hue Customers; This smart light, while Bluetooth compatible, will continue to work with your Hue Hub and can be seamlessly integrated into your current Hue Ecosystem. With the Hue Hub, you can control up to 50 smart lights throughout your home (even outdoor). Create timers and routines to automate your entire smart home lighting setup. Control your lights while away from home or add accessories such as motion sensors and smart switches to further enhance your experience.
- Certified for humans: Struggle-free, tinker-free, stress-free. No patience needed—they’re actually simple.
- Control lights with your voice: Easily connect your Philips Hue Bluetooth smart lighting directly with your voice using Alexa or Google Assistant. Works with all Echo smart speakers/displays and Google Nest devices, (Hue Hub required for Echo (1st Gen) and Echo Dot (1st Gen)). For the full Hue experience purchase the Philips Hue Hub (sold separately).
- No hub required for set up: Immediately start controlling your bulb with quick and easy set up using Bluetooth on your compatible Apple iOS device with the Apple Home app. Home Hub setup required for extended features including away from home control, scheduling, and automations.
- Voice Control with Siri: Control your lights with voice integration through Siri - Ask Siri to dim your lights, set a scene, turn on or off, and more.
- Individual light atmosphere: The lamp supports soft white dimming capabilities at 2700K.
- Energy saving bulb: Long lasting 10W LED (60 Watt equivalent bulb) with standard A19 shape.
- The OSRAM LIGHTIFY Gateway is not needed to use this light bulb with Apple HomeKit. Your bulb pairs directly to Apple HomeKit using Bluetooth on your compatible iOS device and is controlled through the Apple Home app.
- Convenient Voice Control: Just talk to Alexa Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Flex, Echo Plus or Google Home Assistant to dim, brighten, or turn the smart bulb on/off. Pair bulb with free Smart Life APP first before setting up to Amazon Alexa / Google Home. E.g, 'Alexa, dim the smart light bulb to 50%'.
- APP Global Control: With the SmartLife app installed on your smartphone/tablet, you will get unlimited access to control Fitop smart LED light bulb. Turn house lights on/off when you are away from home, or make sure your room is illuminated before you step inside.
- For Different Scenarios: Fitop smart WiFi light bulbs’ color temperature can be adjusted from 2700K to 6500K, it means the light can be candlelight to cool blue white, the warm white light makes you feel comfortable and mental relax, the cool blue white makes you focus on your work.
- Group Control and Timer: Smart light bulbs can be grouped and control them with a single command via SmartLife App. You can set a time table for these WiFi light bulbs, they will auto run according to your needs.
- NOTE: These smart bulbs require a secured 2. 4 GHz mode Wi-Fi network connection. Estimated lifespan: 25,000 hrs. All Fitop smart light bulbs get two years warranty. You can open the 'Smart Life' app, then click 'Me' then click 'FAQ&Feedback' to get solutions for routine problems.
- 💡Voice Control: The smart light bulbs works with Alexa and Google Home Assistant, allows you to control this smart light hand-free with simple voice commands. (e.g. "Alexa, dim the bedroom lights to 50%").
- 💡Apple HomeKit / APP Remote Control: With the "Santala" App or Apple HomeKit on your phone, you can easily turn on/off, set brightness, change colors and so much more, as long as the lights are connected to Wi-Fi.
- 💡Customise Scenes, Dimmable: Create your favorite light ambiance with 16 millions of colors. The smart E26 light bulb has various settings of color to adjust to the right occasion. Dim or brighter to meet your need.
- 💡Energy Saving: LED bulb post is used as light source, low energy consumption, low heat generation and long service life.
- 💡Simple to Set Up: No hub is required, just screw in your lighting fixtures with E26 sockets. Download the free Santala app, connect to your Wi-Fi (2.4GHz only), and then you are ready to go.
- Voice Control: Control your NiteBird smart warm white A19 light bulbs via your voice with Alexa and Google Assistant. Just give a simple voice command to turn on/off or brighten/dim your light (e.g: Alexa, dim living room light to 50%). No hub required and easy to install. No need subscription.
- Remote Control: Even you are not home, you also can control your smart bulb turn on/off via phone App directly, as long as your phone access a secure 2.4 GHz(only) Wi-Fi network and it's available. You can create a group for all your NiteBird smart bulbs and control them with a single button.
- Schedule and Dimmable: You can schedule the smart bulbs automatically switch on/off via your phone APP, they will auto turn on before you wake up and auto turn off after you fell asleep. And you also can set a countdown timer. You can according to your need to create a relaxing and comfortable atmosphere by setting bulbs to right brightness.
- Energy Saving and Easy to Install: NiteBird 8W smart LED light bulb is equivalent to 75W traditional incandescent bulb, save up to 80% energy. To install, simply screw the smart bulbs into any standard E26 light socket or fixture, very easy.
- Perfect Service: The professional technical team provides after-sales service, guides installation and connection. 30-Day Money-Back, 1-Year Replacement Warranty, if you have any problems, please contact us via Amazon or email.
Top Rated Homekit Light Bulbs to Buy Now
Homekit Light Bulbs Reviews on Twitter
[custom-twitter-feeds search=”Homekit Light Bulbs”]
Why You Should Buy Best Homekit Light Bulbs from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Homekit Light Bulbs. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Homekit Light Bulbs from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Homekit Light Bulbs Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Homekit Light Bulbs based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Homekit Light Bulbs that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Homekit Light Bulbs to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Homekit Light Bulbs with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Homekit Light Bulbs, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Homekit Light Bulbs Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Homekit Light Bulbs have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Homekit Light Bulbs descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Homekit Light Bulbs. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Homekit Light Bulbs (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Homekit Light Bulbs are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Homekit Light Bulbs:
(1) Homekit Light Bulbs Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Homekit Light Bulbs should be in line with its value. You can compare Homekit Light Bulbs reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Homekit Light Bulbs is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Homekit Light Bulbs materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Homekit Light Bulbs to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Homekit Light Bulbss come in various sizes. Do you need a large Homekit Light Bulbsor a small one? Think about where you will use your Homekit Light Bulbs in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Homekit Light Bulbss also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Homekit Light Bulbs would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Homekit Light Bulbs will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Homekit Light Bulbs you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Homekit Light Bulbs? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Homekit Light Bulbsto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Homekit Light Bulbs will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Homekit Light Bulbs. It is hard to know exactly how an Homekit Light Bulbs will perform until you get it home and try it out.
(9) WaThe Best Homekit Light Bulbs of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewedrranty
Make sure the Homekit Light Bulbs you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.