Mavic Air Charger
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Mavic Air Charger of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Mavic Air Charger of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,750 Reviews Scanned
- (Not Fit Mavic Air 2) Upgraded Worldwide Powerful input & output: input: 100V-240V, dc output: 13. 05V 8A (with 4 branches: 2A, 2A, 2A, 2A). DC USB output: 5V 4A (with 2 branches: 2A, 2A). Perfectly fit for dji mavic air flight battery.
- Built with form pads on the bottom that prevent of scratches on the surfece and bottom of charger. Time-saving charging hub: this charger can charge 4 batteries & 1 remote controller & other 5V USB device like smartphone simultaneously. It takes only 50 to 60 mins to complete a full charge of 4 batteries in total. Red light is charging, green light is fully charged.
- NOTE: when connect the battery, the system need several seconds on automatic identification. Durable material: this charging hub is made of premium plastic. The sturdy hard shell is fire-proof, heat-resistant and fast in heat dissipation.
- Intelligent protection: the built-in safety system fully protects the charger from overcharge, over voltage, over temperature and short circuit.
- Unique exhaust fan: the cooling exhaust fan built in effectively reduces heat inside and prevent high temperature during charging.
- Input Voltage: 100-240 V 50-60 Hz
- Output: Main: 13.2 V, 3.79 A - USB: 5 V, 2 A(Total)
- 50 W output power with original DJI AC Cable
- Brand New In Original Box
- Made by DJI
- The Mavic Air Battery Charger is used to charge the Mavic Air Intelligent Flight Battery and remote controller by connecting to a power outlet.
- By connecting to the USB port, it can also provide power to mobile devices such as smart phones or tablets.
- DJI Official accessory
- Mavic Air Intelligent Flight batteries are made with high-density lithium, offering a substantial flight time of up to 21 minutes for all your adventuring needs.
- Capacity: 2375 mash
- Voltage: 11.55 V, Max 13.2 V
- Energy: 27.43 wh
- 4 in 1 charger, specially designed for DJI Mavic Air RC Quadcopter with charge indicator, voltage and current display. NOT Fit For Mavic Air 2.
- Can charge 4 batteries SEQUENTIALLY, ~60-80 minute charge time per battery
- Displays the charge voltage, current and overall battery status.
- Power supply is NOT included - you can use the original DJI charger
- Works with the Mavic car charger and also Mavic wall outlet charger. The pictured batteries are NOT included.
- Charging time: about 40-50 minutes for original mavic battery. NOTE: NOT fit for DJI Mavic 2 Pro/Mavic 2 Zoom!!!
- Rapid charging speed,shorten 30%- 40% charging time than OEM charger.
- Input:100V-240V AC 50/60Hz 2.0A (max), output: DC 13.0V 6.0A.
- Smatree Battery Charger can work with Smatree 3-Channel Battery Charging Hub to charge 3 Mavic Batteries.
- We offer 2- year Warranty,if you have any question about this product,please feel free to contact us.
- 【Compatible】3 in 1 Car Battery Charger for DJI Mavic Air Drone(Not for Mavic Air 2), includes two intelligent battery charging ports and one USB charging port. Dual battery charging ports allows simultaneously parallel charging of two mavic air batteries.
- 【Charging Time】Approx.60-70 minutes to charge 2 batteries fully simultaneously.
- 【Product Features】Gold-plated contacts, better contact, lower heat.The mavic air plug port includes a cover to eliminate the probability of short circuit and to ensure the contactors are safe.Built-in Intelligent Charging Protection Module against Overcharge, Overcurrent, Overvoltage, Short-circuit, Overload, and Overheating
- Input:DC 12-16V Battery Output: DC 13.2V 2.1A*2 USB Output: DC 5V 2A
- 【What you get】1 x Hanatora Car Charger(Note: Batteries / remote controller / remote controller charge cable not included),AFTER-SALE-SERVICE Your 100% satisfaction is promised.30 Days Free Refund & 1 Year Free Replacement & Lifetime Service.
- Compatible:4-Ports Multi Battery Charger Hub (Intelligent Battery Manager) for DJI Mavic Air Drone. Not for Mavic Air 2, Mavic 2 Pro, Mavic 2 Zoom and Mavic Pro Platinum.
- Charge Method:When used with the Mavic Air Original DJI Charger(Original DJI Charger Not included), it can charge up to four Intelligent Flight Batteries in sequence according to their power levels, and from high to low.
- Product Features:With LCD display, the charging process can be monitored.It can display the charge voltage, current and overall battery status.Foldable design,conveninet to carry and store.
- Charger Input：13.2V 5A(Max), Output：13.2V(Built-in Intelligent safety charging protection module), Charging Time: approx. 50 minutes on each battery. [4x 50 minutes for 4 batteries]
- What you get:1xFoldable charging hub(Note:Batteries and Original DJI Charger not included). AFTER-SALE-SERVICE Your 100% satisfaction is promised.30 Days Free Refund & 1 Year Free Replacement & Lifetime Service.
- Designed for use with the Mavic Air Intelligent Flight Battery.
- When used with the Mavic Air Power Adapter, it can charge up to four Intelligent Flight Batteries in sequence according to their power levels, and from high to low.
- DJI Official accessory
- Customized to charge DJI Mavic Air drone batteries. Recharges 3 Mavic Air batteries and remote control simultaneously with about 90% of electricity only 40 minutes.
- Intelligent charge control, 3 separate power rails, one for each battery. Each power rail is 13. 05V at 4. 6A, USB output is QC3.0 & 5V 2.4A, total of 180W. Worldwide compatible AC 100-240V.
- Dual USB ports to charge 2 USB devices, such as Mavic Air remote control, smartphones, tablets and other USB devices.
- The LED will display each current and voltage in turn to know the status of all drone battery at any time.
- Aluminum enclosure provides excellent heat dissipation. It protects the internal circuitry from outside elements. It is fire resistant, non-conductive (anodization is non-conductive).
Top Rated Mavic Air Charger to Buy Now
Mavic Air Charger Reviews on Twitter
[custom-twitter-feeds search=”Mavic Air Charger”]
Why You Should Buy Best Mavic Air Charger from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Mavic Air Charger. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Mavic Air Charger from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Mavic Air Charger Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Mavic Air Charger based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Mavic Air Charger that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Mavic Air Charger to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Mavic Air Charger with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Mavic Air Charger, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Mavic Air Charger Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Mavic Air Charger have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Mavic Air Charger descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Mavic Air Charger. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Mavic Air Charger (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Mavic Air Charger are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Mavic Air Charger:
(1) Mavic Air Charger Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Mavic Air Charger should be in line with its value. You can compare Mavic Air Charger reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Mavic Air Charger is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Mavic Air Charger materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Mavic Air Charger to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Mavic Air Chargers come in various sizes. Do you need a large Mavic Air Chargeror a small one? Think about where you will use your Mavic Air Charger in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Mavic Air Chargers also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Mavic Air Charger would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Mavic Air Charger will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Mavic Air Charger you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Mavic Air Charger? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Mavic Air Chargerto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Mavic Air Charger will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Mavic Air Charger. It is hard to know exactly how an Mavic Air Charger will perform until you get it home and try it out.
(9) WaThe Best Mavic Air Charger of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewedrranty
Make sure the Mavic Air Charger you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.