New Cell Phones
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing New Cell Phones of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best New Cell Phones of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,912 Reviews Scanned
- Upgrade your Galaxy: the Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite has the features you’ve been waiting for Its easy-to-use pro-grade camera delivers the perfect shot every time, and a fast-charging battery lets you dive into whatever life throws your way
- Performance to do more: Smooth, high-quality performance with the same powerful processor that drives the iconic Galaxy S10. With 8GB of RAM, you can play games, stream movies and broadcast live—all with rapid responsiveness
- Pro-grade shots in just a snap: Capture professional-quality photos with the Galaxy S10 Lite smartphone camera and quick take feature. Take beautiful pictures even in low light with the 48MP main camera. The 32MP front camera knows its way around a stunning selfie too
- Smooth action as you move: Capture all of the action with virtually no blur in crisp UHD quality. Super Steady Mode makes photos and videos look super smooth, even in low-light conditions
- Crisp. Colorful. Captivating: Lose yourself in the edge-to-edge color and intense detail of a massive 6.7 inches Infinity Display with a Super AMOLED Plus screen
- CHARGE UP. POWER THROUGH: You need a phone you can rely on. Thanks to the long-lasting battery(Based on average battery life under typical usage conditions. Average expected performance based on typical use. Actual battery life depends on factors such as network, features selected, frequency of calls, and voice, data, and other application usage patterns. Results may vary.) of the Galaxy A11, your phone will have enough power to do almost anything. You can spend more time scrolling, texting and sharing, and less time looking for an outlet to recharge.
- TAKE YOUR ENTERTAINMENT TO THE EDGE: A 6.4” Infinity-O Display(Measured diagonally, the screen size is 6.4" in the full rectangle and 6.3" with accounting for the rounded corners. Actual viewable area is less due to the rounded corners and camera lens.) gives you plenty of room to scroll through your feeds, see the latest news and keep up with friends and family. Colors and details look bright and bold on its HD+ screen.
- THREE LENSES. ENDLESS POTENTIAL: Getting a great photo and video is now easier with this versatile camera. In addition to portraits and videos, the A11's depth lens helps you take beautiful portraits too.
- STORE MORE: Whether you’re snapping, storing or downloading, this device can keep it all. If the built-in 32GB of memory isn’t enough, you can expand the base storage up to an amazing 512GB with a microSD card (MicroSD card sold separately).
- International Model - No Warranty in US. Compatible with Most GSM Carriers like T-Mobile, AT&T, MetroPCS, etc. Will NOT work with CDMA Carriers Such as Verizon, Sprint, Boost
- RAM 3GB , ROM 32GB Internal Memory ; MicroSD (Up to 512GB), Android 9.0 (Pie), Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450 (14 nm), Octa-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53, Adreno 506
- Main Rear Camera: 13.0 MP + 8.0 MP + 5.0 MP , F1.8 , F2.2 , F2.2 ; Front Camera: 8.0 MP , F2.0, Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100, 4G LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 28(700), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- 6.5 inches, 103.7 cm2 (~81.9% screen-to-body ratio) 720 x 1560 pixels (HD+), 19.5:9 ratio (~264 ppi density) IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- New, unlocked Android phone gives you the flexibility to change carriers and choose your own data plan; works with Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint, AT&T, and other major carriers
- Capture great photos using your cell phone on the 12 MP dual pixel rear camera with features like Live HDR+, Night Sight, and Portrait Mode; share photos directly from the viewfinder of your Pixel camera to Google and popular third party apps
- The Adaptive Battery lasts up to 24 hours as it learns your favorite apps and reduces power to the ones you rarely use
- HDR+ makes your photos look better by automatically adjusting for color and lighting; Night Sight lets you capture rich detail and color even in the dark; Portrait Mode helps you take beautiful portraits with a DSLR quality look
- Get things done with just your voice: Send texts, get directions and reminders, and multitask on the go on your mobile phone with help from Google
- International Variant/US Compatible LTE
- 6.2 inch IPS LCD Capacitive Touchscreen, 720 x 1520 pixels Display
- Internal Memory: 32GB, 2GB RAM - microSD Up to 512GB
- Dual Rear Camera 13 MP (f/1.8, 28mm (wide), AF) & 2 MP (f/2.4, depth sensor), LED Flash, Panorama, HDR & 8 MP Front Facing Camera
- Android OS, Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22 , Octa-Core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53, PowerVR GE8320
- S Pen & Samsung Notes: Pen precision meets PC power with S Pen & Samsung Notes; So responsive, it feels like you're using a real pen; Jot notes, sketch ideas, then convert into Microsoft Word or PowerPoint, save and sync across all your Galaxy devices
- Intelligent Battery & Super Fast Charge: Adaptive power that meets your needs with an all-day intelligent battery that learns from how you work and play to optimize battery life; Plus, Super Fast Charging boosts your battery in just minutes
- Display & Gaming: The best Galaxy mobile gaming and display experience yet; With a breathtaking screen refresh rate, adaptive Dynamic AMOLED 2X display, Galaxy 5G support & advanced processor, you get a smooth gaming experience with virtually no lag
- HyperFast Processor: Multitask with Samsung’s fastest Note processor yet; Hyperfast process speeds transform your gaming and binging with less interruption; Catch every idea, knockout work, score big and share all your moments without slowing down
- Point to share: With point to share technology, you can share information directly with other compatible Samsung devices; Simply select the pictures, videos or documents you want to share, then point your Note20 at your friend's device and tap Share
- 5.45" HD+ display
- 8 MP Autofocus rear Camera with HDR for dynamic photos
- 5 MP front-facing camera with front flash features portrait mode for artistic blur, Plus auto shot and gesture shot for effortless selfies
- 1.4 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8917 and fast 4G LTE speed
- 3, 000 mAh non-removable battery built to last. Carrier-Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, Metro by T-Mobile (Carrier Compatibility: Please check with your carrier to verify compatibility.)
- A Galaxy to Flip For: Galaxy Z Flip 5G is an expansive new smartphone experience with completely reimagined compact engineering and revolutionary folding glass technology
- From Palm to Pocket: Easy to fold, easy to hold, Galaxy Z Flip’s sleek Compact-Fold design flips closed for pocket-sized portability
- Transform the Way You Capture: Breakthrough camera lets you shoot, stream & connect hands-free from new angles with amped-up night shots, high-definition 4K video capture & wide-angle perspectives
- A Tailored Experience: With Flex Mode, App Continuity, and Multi-Active Window, Galaxy Z Flip 5G's UX provides sleek new ways to capture, share & experience content
- Cinematic Brilliance: Dynamic 6.7” AMOLED screen delivers immersive viewing and a nearly bezel-less display, providing big-screen drama in the palm of your hand
- Unlocked for the freedom to choose your carrier. Compatible with AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, and Verizon networks. SIM card not included. Customers may need to contact Sprint for activation on Sprint’s network.
- Up to 3 day battery *. Go up to three days1 on a single charge thanks to a 5000 mAh battery.
- 16 MP triple camera system. Capture ultra-wide angle panoramas, sharper portraits, and super detailed close-up shots.
- Dual Stereo Speakers tuned by Dolby. Enjoy 4x more crystal-clear audio that’s 4x more powerful2 with dual stereo speakers tuned by Dolby.
- Max Vision display. Bring games and movies to life on a vivid 6. 4" Full HD+ display.
Top Rated New Cell Phones to Buy Now
New Cell Phones Reviews on Twitter
[custom-twitter-feeds search=”New Cell Phones”]
Why You Should Buy Best New Cell Phones from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell New Cell Phones. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy New Cell Phones from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping New Cell Phones Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of New Cell Phones based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on New Cell Phones that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add New Cell Phones to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy New Cell Phones with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for New Cell Phones, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great New Cell Phones Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s New Cell Phones have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s New Cell Phones descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for New Cell Phones. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best New Cell Phones (with Price and Reviews)
Although most New Cell Phones are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an New Cell Phones:
(1) New Cell Phones Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an New Cell Phones should be in line with its value. You can compare New Cell Phones reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular New Cell Phones is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
New Cell Phones materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your New Cell Phones to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, New Cell Phoness come in various sizes. Do you need a large New Cell Phonesor a small one? Think about where you will use your New Cell Phones in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
New Cell Phoness also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your New Cell Phones would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an New Cell Phones will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of New Cell Phones you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your New Cell Phones? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the New Cell Phonesto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your New Cell Phones will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an New Cell Phones. It is hard to know exactly how an New Cell Phones will perform until you get it home and try it out.
(9) WaThe Best New Cell Phones of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewedrranty
Make sure the New Cell Phones you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.