Philips Hue Bloom
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Philips Hue Bloom of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Philips Hue Bloom of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,694 Reviews Scanned
- Limitless Options: With its compact design, the Philips Hue Smart Table Lamp can be easily moved from place to place throughout your home. Whether you use it as a bedroom light, kitchen light, or living room light, your options are endless.
- Millions of Colors: Instantly set the mood for any occasion with 16 million colors of smart light.
- Set the Mood: Easily set the mood with Bluetooth-enabled LED smart bulbs and the easy-to-use Hue Bluetooth app. Control up to 10 smart lights in a room.
- Perfect for Entertainment: bring your movies, gaming, and music to life with Philips Hue color-capable smart lights and accessories that can flash, dim, brighten, and change color in sync with your media.
- Please Note: Hue Hub and other accessories sold separately: Hue Hub (sold separately) required. Accessories include the Philips Hue Play HDMI sync box (sold separately) or the Hue Sync desktop app.
- Works with Alexa for voice control (hub required, Alexa device and hub sold separately). For the full Hue experience and to take advantage of voice activation purchase the Philips Hue Hub (Model: 458471). Search "Philips Hue Hub" or "B016H0QZ7I" to find this product on Amazon.
- Enjoy your own personal light show at home, capable of millions of colors and shades of white light, able to sync to your favorite music, movies, and games for an enhanced experience.
- Designed to create indirect ambient lighting, this light is a perfect way to highlight specific furniture or architectural features in your home. Simply place it near the object and plug it in.
- Add a Hue Bridge (sold separately) to control with the Philips Hue App. Expand your lighting system with Hue accessories (sold separately) such as a Hue Dimmer switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor.
- Control your light with voice using Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit, or Google Assistant. Integrate your Hue lighting for convenient smart home control with Nest and Samsung SmartThings.
- Your expert will setup Philips Hue Bloom and optimize your entire Philips Hue lighting system
- Note that you will need the Philips Bridge to set the Bloom to any color other than white
- Create custom scenes such as movie night, date night, meditation, party
- Set schedules to adjust the lights and scenes throughout the day
- Connect your Philips Hue system to Alexa for voice control
- Lets you link up to 50 hue bulbs and LightStrip and Bloom luminaires (2 Bloom luminaires included) for simple wireless control via a compatible hue-enabled phone or tablet.
- Deliver the equivalent of a 15W incandescent light bulb for a high level of efficiency.
- Using 16 million colors of light or photos stored on compatible devices, so you can color a wall, set a mood or highlight furniture.
- Via the hue app (download required) or a compatible Web browser lets you easily control your home lighting while you're on the go, as well as save and share scenes and access lighting schemes created by other hue users.
- Lets you set lights to turn on or off at a desired time, preset gradual changes and more.
- Voice activated: The Philips Hue White & Color Ambiance Bar Light can be controlled using your voice when you have Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit, or Google Assistant enabled (Philips Hue Hub and Smart Home Device required and sold separately), Philips Hue smart lights can also be paired for home automation with your existing Nest products or Samsung SmartThings system
- Limitless possibilities: Enhance your smart home with the Philips Hue Play, The design is aesthetically pleasing and will adapt well with any living room setup, Let you smart light stand on your cabinet to create a pleasant ambiance, mount it on the back of your TV or even lay it flat on the floor to brighten your walls from floor to ceiling
- Ultimate tv lighting experience: Create the most beautiful backlight for your television, Just mount Philips Hue Play behind your screen using the clips and double-sided tape included in the pack, and enhance your viewing experience with splashes of light surrounding your television
- Easy installation: Connect not only 1, but up to 3 Hue Plays the same power supply unit, leaving enough room for other devices, With each additional Hue Play, your smart lighting experience becomes even more immersive. This base kit includes 1 power supply
- Expand your smart home experience: The Philips Hue Play requires the Hue Hub (sold separately) for the full smart lighting experience
- Simple to Get Started; Set the mood with 16 million colors. Control your Philips Hue Smart Lights all with just the touch of a button on your mobile device or your favorite voice assistant. Add up to 10 Hue Bluetooth/Zigbee smart bulbs with the (free) Hue Bluetooth app. When ready to connect a voice assistant, just go to Settings > Add voice assistant in the Hue App.
- Certified for humans: Struggle-free, tinker-free, stress-free. No patience needed—they’re actually simple.
- Lifetime: 22 years or 25,000 lifetime hours (based on industry average usage), Energy Star Certified
- Previous Hue Customers; This smart light, while Bluetooth compatible, will continue to work with your Hue Hub and can be seamlessly integrated into your current Hue Ecosystem. With the Hue Hub, you can control up to 50 smart lights throughout your home (even outdoor). Create timers and routines to automate your entire smart home lighting setup. Control your lights while away from home or add accessories such as motion sensors and smart switches to further enhance your experience.
- Set the right mood: Style up your home decor with color accents or set up fun light colors for your next party. Support your day with pre-set light recipes, to get you energized in the morning and wind you down after a long day.
- Instantly set the mood for any occasion with 16 million colors of light.
- Bring your movies, gaming, and music to life with Philips Hue color-capable lights and accessories that can flash, dim, brighten, and change color in sync with your media.Hue Bridge (sold separately) required. Accessories include the Philips Hue Play HDMI Sync Box (sold separately) or the Hue Sync desktop app.
- Easily set the mood with Bluetooth-enabled LED lamps and the Hue Bluetooth app, which allows you to control up to 10 lights in a room.
- The preset Philips Hue light recipes help you choose the right light to complement your mood or activities throughout the day.
- Add a Hue Hub to your Bluetooth-controlled setup to unlock upgraded features such as away-from-home control.Hue Bridge sold separately.
- Philips Hue outdoor dusk to dawn light bulb works with Alexa for voice control (hub required, Hue Hub & Alexa device sold separately). Does not include power supply, purchase the Lily Base Kit to get started. For the full Hue experience and to take advantage of voice activation purchase the Philips Hue Hub (Model: 458471). Search "Philips Hue Hub" or "B016H0QZ7I" to find this product on Amazon.
- Simply plug in and connect your outdoor lighting to your existing hue hub to enjoy the 16 million colors available to enhance the beauty of your yard or create any ambiance you like. Mains power - Range 110 V - 127 V, 60 Hz. Total lumen output fixture - 600 lm
- Do it yourself, the products are based on low Voltage, safe to use and easy to install. To install simply placed the product in the desire location, connect it with the psu, plug and pair it to your hue hub. For best connectivity your first Philips Hue outdoor light should be located within 30 ft. from the hub or the closest hue light in your house. You can extend the distance up tp 60 ft. from one hue outdoor light to the next one. Metal and certain other materials can block the signal
- Control your Philips Hue lights with your voice using Alexa, Apple home kit, or Google assistant. Pair it for home automation with your existing Nest or Samsung SmartThings system
- Resistant, high quality weatherproof material. Lifetime up to 25, 000 hours and 2 year warranty
- Voice Control: The Philips Hue Go White and Color Portable Smart Light Table Lamp works with Alexa Smart Home devices for Voice Control (hue hub required, Alexa Smart device and hub sold separately); For the Full Hue Experience and to Take advantage of Voice activation purchase the Philips Hue Hub (Model: 458471); Search 'Philips Hue Hub' or 'B016H0QZ7I' to find this product on Amazon
- Limitness Posibilities: The wireless, Portable and rechargeable Hue Go lasts up to 3 hours without needing a charge; Control through the Hue Home automation system or via the on product button; Customize Your own personal light show on the go, capable of 16 million Colors and shades of White light
- Easy & Convenient: Control Your Philips Hue Go even without Your Smart device at hand; Activate Smart light settings directly by pressing the button on the product; Or connect with the Hue Hub (sold separately) to Control with the Philips Hue App
- Expand Your Ecosystem: Expand your smart lighting system with Hue accessories (sold separately) such as a Hue Dimmer switch, Hue tap, or Hue motion Sensor.80 CRI from 2000 4000K
- Smart Home Device Compatibility : Control Your Philips Hue lights with Your Voice using Smart Home devices like Alexa, Apple HomeKit, or Google Assistant; Pair it for Home automation with Your existing Nest or Samsung SmartThings system
Top Rated Philips Hue Bloom to Buy Now
Philips Hue Bloom Reviews on Twitter
[custom-twitter-feeds search=”Philips Hue Bloom”]
Why You Should Buy Best Philips Hue Bloom from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Philips Hue Bloom. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Philips Hue Bloom from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Philips Hue Bloom Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Philips Hue Bloom based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Philips Hue Bloom that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Philips Hue Bloom to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Philips Hue Bloom with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Philips Hue Bloom, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Philips Hue Bloom Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Philips Hue Bloom have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Philips Hue Bloom descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Philips Hue Bloom. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Philips Hue Bloom (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Philips Hue Bloom are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Philips Hue Bloom:
(1) Philips Hue Bloom Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Philips Hue Bloom should be in line with its value. You can compare Philips Hue Bloom reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Philips Hue Bloom is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Philips Hue Bloom materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Philips Hue Bloom to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Philips Hue Blooms come in various sizes. Do you need a large Philips Hue Bloomor a small one? Think about where you will use your Philips Hue Bloom in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Philips Hue Blooms also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Philips Hue Bloom would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Philips Hue Bloom will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Philips Hue Bloom you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Philips Hue Bloom? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Philips Hue Bloomto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Philips Hue Bloom will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Philips Hue Bloom. It is hard to know exactly how an Philips Hue Bloom will perform until you get it home and try it out.
(9) WaThe Best Philips Hue Bloom of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewedrranty
Make sure the Philips Hue Bloom you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.