Remote Dog Trainer
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Remote Dog Trainer of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Remote Dog Trainer of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,986 Reviews Scanned
- One dog system with 1/2 mile range
- Small receiver (2"x1.5"x1", 2.4 oz) for dogs 5 pounds and larger
- Mini ergonomic "stopwatch" transmitter (2.64" diameter x 1.29" thick) is well-suited for small hands or in situations where discreetness is important
- Delivers a tapping sensation similar to vibration, but more intense, making it an effective addition to the stimulation
- User-selectable stimulation levels from 1 to 100 with additional boost stimulus selectable from 1 to 60
- The SportDog SD-425S Field Trainer offers all the features of the SD-425, but is designed for tougher, more stubborn dogs. Ideal for training in the yard, field, or for hunting with dogs that hunt close.
- The SportDog SD-425S should be used for dogs that are 8 pounds and up. Fits neck sizes 5-22 inches
- Expanded to control up to 3 dogs without losing Tone or Vibration Feature. 500 Yard range For Stubborn Dogs
- Two hour charge. 100 % DRY TEK waterproof & submersible collar & transmitter
- Low battery indicator on both transmitter & receiver
- Ergonomic Design: Dogtra 200C Remote Training Collar and PetsTEK clicker. Perfect for dogs from 10 pounds and up. Ultra-compact, waterproof behavior training collar is designed to fit dogs with neck sizes between 6 - 24 inches. The remote trainer has a 1/2 Mile range and is suitable for all breeds with mild to medium temperaments.
- Advanced Features: Up to 1/2-mile range, fully waterproof collar and receiver, patented front facing Rheostat Dial with 100 Training Levels gives you an ability to fine tune the collar intensity ranging from low to medium, Momentary Nick, Constant, and Pager Vibration Only modes. Rapid 2-hour charge and automatic shut off.
- Designed with Purpose: This ultimate dog training tool that is durable, dependable, and is a great choice for basic obedience training and entry level field work. This remote training collar should be used only in a humane manner to train and educate your dog.
- Customer Service Based in the USA: The quality of the collar is unmatched in comparison to the cheaper alternatives. Dogtra Collars are helping owners to train and modify dog behavior. The advanced performance of the collar is perfectly matched with the reliable USA based customer service that can be reached by either a phone or an email.
- Positive Reinforcement: By using the PetsTEK training clicker along with your dog’s favorite treats, you can train your pet to follow your commands to become a well-behaved pooch. Please note that this collar should not be used with aggressive dogs.
- 100-yard range e-collar that supports training 1 dog
- Choose to train with vibration (buzz), tone (beep), or 8 levels of static simulation
- Waterproof and submersible to 25 feet using DryTek technology
- Lithium ion, rechargeable batteries feature a 2-hour quick charge, and a low battery indicator lets you know when to charge
- Fits dogs 8 pounds or larger with neck sizes 5" - 22"
- OFF-LEASH TRAINING: Improve your dog’s unwanted behaviors with the press of a button using the remote trainer and lightweight collar
- 300-YARD RANGE: Safely train your dog inside your home,in the backyard or at the park
- 3 TRAINING OPTIONS: Use the tone (beep), vibration and 15 levels of static stimulation to teach your pet better behaviors
- TRAIN 2 DOGS: With the purchase of a PetSafe Add-A-Dog collar you can train 2 dogs with 1 handheld remote
- RECHARGEABLE BATTERY: The remote and collar quickly recharge in just 2 hours and hold a charge for up to 40 hours
- Multiple training modes dog shock collar with remote. Dogcare electronic dog training collar with remote provides 3 efficient and safe training modes (beep, vibration and shock modes) for you to teach a dog basic obedience commands and solve uncontrollable dog's behaviour problems
- Less accidental shock. Have you ever feel sorry for the accidental shock to your dog caused by your misoperation? Now with the DOG CARE shock collars for dogs with remote, no more accidental shock would happen to your dog. The security keypad lock prevent any misoperation on the remote. Feel easy to carry the remote without worrying about the accidental shock
- More channels maximum control. Unlike other training collar for up to 2 dogs training. Dogcare Dog Training Collar supports 9 dogs training with only 1 remote transmitter. If you have more than 2 dogs in your house, dog remote shock collar waterproof would be a wonderful option for you
- Adjustable static levels and strap size. Do you fear to hurt your dog in Shock Mode? Dogcare Dog Training Collar offers adjustable 0~99 static level for you. You can adjust the accurate static level for your dog. Also this dog training shock collars for dogs with remote is size adjustable. Wonderful for 15lbs~100lbs size dogs
- Long remote range and battery life training collar for dogs effective training. Wireless control for up to 330 yards remote range. Feel easy to train your dog with Dogcare Electronic Dog Training Collar with remote in the park or backyard. Long battery life ensure you an effective dog training
- 1000 YARD RANGE: Flexible enough to work for indoor training or for outdoor hiking with your dog
- 15 ADJUSTABLE LEVELS: Static stimulation and 1 tone (beep) level to teach commands and correct behavior
- WATERPROOF COLLAR: For all of your dog's outdoor activities
- RECHARGEABLE BATTERIES: Collar and remote use built-in rechargeable batteries that are full charged after only 3-4 hours
- FOR MEDIUM AND LARGE DOGS: Designed for dogs over 40 lb; fits neck sizes up to 30 inches
- 【4 Modes of Training Collar】The dog training collar has 4 switch operation modes: beep, vibration, led light, and spray. It’s useful to correct the dog’s misbehavior problems and learn the basic command.
- 【Long Distance Remote Collar】The range of the transmitter’s signal can reach 880 yards, and the signal can pass through the wall to connect to the receiver. That allows you to train your dog more convenient both indoors and outdoors, such as park, back yard etc.
- 【One Remote Controls 3 Dogs】One remote control can match 3 dogs (one collar included, please buy 2pcs collar separately). It’s more convenient and efficient to train your dogs.
- 【Waterproof & Adjustable Trainer】It’s suitable to train your dogs in the rain because it is waterproof. The side adjustment button can adjust the level of vibration, spray, beep, and Led light.
- 【No Worried Warranty】We can offer refund and replace a new one within 30 days, and 2 years warranty since you purchase the collar. Please contact us if you have any questions.
- PREMIUM DOG TRAINING COLLAR- convert your dog's behavior within days, prime collar for expert trainers or new dog parents
- 3 TRAINING MODES - Electric Shock, Vibration, and Beep trainer with 16 adjustable levels for dogs with different sensitivity and weight
- BLIND OPERATION DESIGN for easy and effective dog training with Touch Distinguishing Buttons; Remote collar range is up to 650 yards
- LIFETIME REPLACEMENT and 24/7 Customer Support, good for all dog breeds from 10-140 lbs - Rechargeable and Waterproof collar
- DOG TRAINING GUIDE & VIDEOS - get dog training e-book with your order, watch very helpful training videos about electronic collars
- Multiple training modes training collar provides beep, vibration and shock modes
- Less accidental shock with DOG CARE shock collars for dogs with remote
- More channels maximum control dog training collar with remote
- Adjustable static levels and strap size in this dog training shock collars for dogs
- Long remote range and battery life for effective dog training
Top Rated Remote Dog Trainer to Buy Now
Remote Dog Trainer Reviews on Twitter
[custom-twitter-feeds search=”Remote Dog Trainer”]
Why You Should Buy Best Remote Dog Trainer from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Remote Dog Trainer. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Remote Dog Trainer from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Remote Dog Trainer Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Remote Dog Trainer based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Remote Dog Trainer that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Remote Dog Trainer to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Remote Dog Trainer with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Remote Dog Trainer, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Remote Dog Trainer Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Remote Dog Trainer have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Remote Dog Trainer descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Remote Dog Trainer. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Remote Dog Trainer (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Remote Dog Trainer are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Remote Dog Trainer:
(1) Remote Dog Trainer Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Remote Dog Trainer should be in line with its value. You can compare Remote Dog Trainer reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Remote Dog Trainer is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Remote Dog Trainer materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Remote Dog Trainer to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Remote Dog Trainers come in various sizes. Do you need a large Remote Dog Traineror a small one? Think about where you will use your Remote Dog Trainer in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Remote Dog Trainers also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Remote Dog Trainer would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Remote Dog Trainer will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Remote Dog Trainer you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Remote Dog Trainer? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Remote Dog Trainerto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Remote Dog Trainer will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Remote Dog Trainer. It is hard to know exactly how an Remote Dog Trainer will perform until you get it home and try it out.
(9) WaThe Best Remote Dog Trainer of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewedrranty
Make sure the Remote Dog Trainer you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.