Smart Door Lock
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Smart Door Lock of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Smart Door Lock of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,418 Reviews Scanned
- 🔓【Rental Hosts & Homeowners】Sifely smart door lock is a great solution for airbnb short-term rental hosts, rental property management, and self-housing resident. Generate passcode remotely and share it to your visitors.
- 🔓【Multiple Ways To Unlock】Advanced 5-in-1 Keyless Entry Smart Door Lock: Fingerprint + Code + Fob + Smartphone + Key.
- 🔓【Easy To Install】Easy to install in minutes with just a Phillips screwdriver by following short installation video. No Drills Needed. No Locksmith Needed. Door handle is reversible for both left and right handed door.
- 🔓【Remote Control】Paired with Sifely WiFi Gateway (Optional Add-on, Sold Separately), you can lock/unlock your smart door lock anywhere anytime, set up codes remotely and check real-time access logs.
- [5-in-1 Keyless Entry Door Lock] 5 ways to unlock/lock, smart lock front door: Fingerprint + Smartphone (Bluetooth & WiFi) + IC Card + Code + Mechanial Key.
- [Smartphone Control] Smart lock provides the ability to manage all keys and monitor use to see who unlocks the door and when; You can also grant and control access to everyone (family, friends or neighbors), grant access for weeks, days or hours, and modify or remove access as needed, all at your discretion.
- [Practical and Convenient] Fingerprint, IC card and key, to ensure that you can unlock without barriers quickly, do not worry about the situation of not bringing your smartphone,smartphone out of power, forgetting the passcode, etc., suitable for elderly and children especially.
- [Multiple Security Protection] Auto-Lock, anti-peep keypad, low voltage alarm, emergency power supply, voice reminder, etc. to provide you with multiple security protections.
- [Super Easy to Install] Just watch the short installation video and read the user manual, When installing the smart lock, first use an electric drill to DRILL A SMALL TOP HOLE IN THE DOOR, and then use a Phillips screwdriver. The installation can be completed in about 30 minutes. No need for a professional locksmith, no need to connect any wires, very easy to operate. The left and right handles can be adjusted to each other.
- Works with Alexa for voice control. Wireless requirements - 2.4GHertz Wi-Fi network. Connect Wi-Fi Bridge included.
- Control and monitor your door from anywhere. Lock and unlock your door, control, keyless access and keep track of who comes and goes, all from your phone. Alexa can also provide notifications when your battery is running low so you can proactively replace them. Set up smart reorders through dash replenishment to make sure you always have replacement batteries when you need them.
- Be sure you’re secure with DoorSense. Only August has DoorSense to tell you if your door is securely closed and locked. Holding force: 600 pounds.
- Always know who is coming and going. Track activity at your doorstep with a 24/7 activity feed.
- Keep your existing lock and keys. Easily attaches to your existing deadbolt; Use your existing keys at any time. Requires 110 to 240 volts.
- Wyze smart lock: Lock or unlock your door from anywhere using the Wyze app. Wyze Lock connects to your WiFi via the included Wyze Lock Gateway. Enable auto-lock and auto-unlock to never have to think about keys or codes again
- Certified for Humans – Smart home made easy for non-experts. Setup with Alexa is simple.
- Simple sharing: Wyze Lock lets you easily share access to your home with friends, family, contractors, dog walkers, and really, whoever you want. See a history of lock and unlock events. Wyze Lock gives you complete control of who has access to your home
- Door position detection: Wyze Lock not only tells you the lock status, but also if the door is open or closed. Unlike other locks, Wyze Lock has a built-in gyroscope to know the position of the door. No need for separate sensors
- Keyless door entry: Simply walk up to your door and have it unlock automatically and then lock behind you once you're inside. Purchase Wyze Lock Keypad and Wyze Cam separately for added security and surveillance. Works with your current key and deadbolt.
- Unlock your Ultraloq anytime, from anywhere. Let friends, guests and service people into your home remotely
- 6-in-1 Keyless Entry Smart Lock: Fingerprint + Anti-peep Keypad + Smartphone + Auto Unlock + Shake to Open + Mechanical Key
- Voice control with Alexa, Google Assistant. Works with IFTTT
- Auto lock / unlock: Locks automatically as you leave and unlocks when you arrive
- Share Ekey & Code: Grant access to your family, guests or service people via a code or an eKey for permanent access, specific dates or periods of time
- 【Smart Lock & Smarter Life】Your smart phone is now a smart key to lock/unlock your deadbolt, and a perfect solution for rental hosts to create virtual keys to visitors.
- 【Safety & Convenient】This door lock is BHMA authenticated, and it will automatically lock after 5-120 seconds preset period, free your hands and say goodbye to forgetting to close your door.
- 【Faithful Guardian】When someone attempts to crack your code, this door lock will beep alarm and it will also alert you in low batteries, making sure your family safe and sound.
- 【5-in-1 Keyless Entry Smart Lock】You have multiple ways to unlock your door: smart phone, keypad, fingerprint, IC cards and mechanical keys.
- 【Easy Installation】With the detailed manual and instructional videos, you will be able to install this smart lock all by yourself quick and neat.
- A key that works everywhere. Lock the front door. And unlock it. From anywhere.
- Connected right out of the box. August Wi-Fi Smart Lock requires no additional bridge to connect to Wi-Fi, so you get full voice and remote access functionality without the fuss. Requires 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network.
- Upgrade your existing lock. Easily attaches to your existing deadbolt on the inside of your door - so you can continue to use your existing keys.
- Never fumble for your keys again. Auto-unlock detects when you arrive and unlocks the door. Enable auto-lock to lock when the door closes.
- Send secure keys to friends, family or people you trust instantly, all from the August app. Cancel access any time.
- Works with Alexa for voice control (hub required, Alexa device and hub sold separately).
- Requires 110-240 volt
- Connect your August smart lock to Alexa to Lock, unlock and check lock status. Alexa can also provide notifications when your battery is running low so you can proactively replace them. Set up smart reorders through dash replenishment to make sure you always have replacement batteries when you need them.
- 【Fingerprint Identification】: Smart Lock recognizes your fingerprint in just 0.3 seconds, and unlocks your door in 1 second. It’s faster than fumbling for your keys. (Does NOT support Wi-Fi connectivity or remotely control.)
- 【4 Ways to Unlock】: Open in an instant using your fingerprint, unlock via the eufy Security app with Bluetooth, or by using either the electronic keypad or the key.
- 【Automatic Locking】: A built-in sensor detects when your door is closed and locks it automatically, keeping your home secure even when you’re in a hurry.
- 【All-Weather Protection】: With an IP65 weatherproof rating, Smart Lock is ready to protect homes in any location. It’s capable of withstanding temperatures ranging from -30°C/-22°F to 70°C/158°F as well as rainfall.
- 【Protecting Your Privacy】：Stores your fingerprint and in-app data locally—rather than on the cloud—to keep your personal information safe and private.
- Wi-Fi enabled: Kwikset Halo smart lock is a Wi-Fi connected door lock that connects directly to your home Wi-Fi network and smartphone for a secure smart home that does not require a third party smart home hub, panel or subscription
- 250 customer user codes: Create up to 250 unique user codes for friends, family, or guests that you can disable, or delete from the Kwikset App; Set schedules for custom user codes from your smartphone using the Kwikset app as well
- Receive notifications: Receive notifications of your lock's activity and view the lock event history from your smartphone using the Kwikset app
- SmartKey security: Protects against advanced break-in techniques and allows you to re-key your lock yourself in seconds
- Secure screen: Patented security feature for Kwikset touchscreen deadbolts that prevents on-screen fingerprint user code identification by employing random digits prior to entering a personal user code
Top Rated Smart Door Lock to Buy Now
Smart Door Lock Reviews on Twitter
[custom-twitter-feeds search=”Smart Door Lock”]
Why You Should Buy Best Smart Door Lock from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Smart Door Lock. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Smart Door Lock from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Smart Door Lock Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Smart Door Lock based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Smart Door Lock that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Smart Door Lock to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Smart Door Lock with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Smart Door Lock, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Smart Door Lock Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Smart Door Lock have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Smart Door Lock descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Smart Door Lock. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Smart Door Lock (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Smart Door Lock are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Smart Door Lock:
(1) Smart Door Lock Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Smart Door Lock should be in line with its value. You can compare Smart Door Lock reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Smart Door Lock is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Smart Door Lock materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Smart Door Lock to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Smart Door Locks come in various sizes. Do you need a large Smart Door Lockor a small one? Think about where you will use your Smart Door Lock in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Smart Door Locks also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Smart Door Lock would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Smart Door Lock will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Smart Door Lock you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Smart Door Lock? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Smart Door Lockto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Smart Door Lock will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Smart Door Lock. It is hard to know exactly how an Smart Door Lock will perform until you get it home and try it out.
(9) WaThe Best Smart Door Lock of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewedrranty
Make sure the Smart Door Lock you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.