Smart Door Lock
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Smart Door Lock of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Smart Door Lock of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,190 Reviews Scanned
- Replaces your existing deadbolt with a touchscreen smart lock so you can lock and unlock your door without the hassle of keys
- Lock, unlock, share access and see who comes and goes from anywhere using the Yale Access App - no additional hub needed, WiFi Connect included
- Your door will unlock automatically as you get home and have your phone on you - If you don't have your phone, just use the keypad!
- Lock, unlock and check lock status with voice assistants including Alexa, Google Assistant and Siri. Alexa can also notify you when your battery is running low. Set up smart reorders through Dash Replenishment to have replacement batteries when needed
- Never worry about if you forgot to lock the door - enable Auto-Relock to ensure the door always locks behind you
- Pair with a Z Wave smart home or security system like Samsung SmartThings or Ring Alarm to lock and unlock from anywhere
- Hands free voice control requires Z Wave smart home system and compatible voice assistant; Alexa device (sold separately)
- Easy to install with just a screwdriver; Unique Snap ‘n Stay technology snaps the deadbolt onto the door so both hands are free during installation
- Use the finger print resistant touchscreen to share up to 30 access codes instead of keeping track of spare keys.Keying: 5-pin tumbler, C Keyway, 1 key included
- Built in alarm senses potential door attacks; Guaranteed to fit standard doors (1 3/8 inch to 1 3/4 inch door thickness and 2 3/8 inch or 2 3/4 inch backset)
- Unlock your door without keys by entering your code on the lock's backlit keypad; Lock the door behind you by pressing any button or by enabling auto relock
- Lock and unlock your door from anywhere by adding the lock to a compatible Z-Wave smart home or alarm system and app (i.e. Samsung SmartThings, Ring Alarm, Wink, etc.). Requires compatible hub sold separately and app - no Yale app is used for this lock
- Replaces your existing deadbolt in minutes on standard doors, 1-3/4" to 2-1/4" thick with just a screwdriver. No additional holes needed. Mounting hardware and batteries included
- Comes with two physical keys for added peace of mind
- Works with Alexa via a compatible hub *Features may vary based on Z-Wave controller. Requires compatible system for smart features
- A key that works everywhere. Lock the front door. And unlock it. From anywhere.
- Connected right out of the box. August Wi-Fi Smart Lock requires no additional bridge to connect to Wi-Fi, so you get full voice and remote access functionality without the fuss. Requires 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network.
- Upgrade your existing lock. Easily attaches to your existing deadbolt on the inside of your door - so you can continue to use your existing keys.
- Never fumble for your keys against Auto-unlock detects when you arrive and unlocks the door. Enable auto-lock to lock when the door closes.
- Send secure keys to friends, family or people you trust instantly, all from the August app. Cancel access any time.
- Works with Alexa for voice control. Wireless requirements - 2.4GHertz Wi-Fi network. Connect Wi-Fi Bridge included.
- Control and monitor your door from anywhere. Lock and unlock your door, control, keyless access and keep track of who comes and goes, all from your phone. Alexa can also provide notifications when your battery is running low so you can proactively replace them. Set up smart reorders through dash replenishment to make sure you always have replacement batteries when you need them.
- Be sure you’re secure with DoorSense. Only August has DoorSense to tell you if your door is securely closed and locked. Holding force: 600 pounds.
- Always know who is coming and going. Track activity at your doorstep with a 24/7 activity feed.
- Keep your existing lock and keys. Easily attaches to your existing deadbolt; Use your existing keys at any time. Requires 110 to 240 volts.
- Built-in WiFi allows you to lock/unlock from anywhere - no additional accessories required. Pair with the Schlage Home app or Key by Amazon app to create and manage up to 100 access codes for trusted friends and family for recurring, temporary or permanent access
- WORKS WITH ALEXA. Check the status of your lock and lock / unlock your door. In addition, Alexa will let you know when your battery is running low or set-up smart reorders through Amazon Dash Replenishment so you always have replacement batteries when needed.
- Fingerprint-resistant, capacitive touchscreen with easy one-touch locking. Optional voice control offers hands-free convenience when using voice-enabled products
- Built-in alarm technology senses potential security breaches at the lock, while the low battery indicator offers advanced warning for battery replacement
- Easy to install with just a screwdriver. Unique Snap ‘n Stay technology snaps the deadbolt onto the door so both hands are free during installation
- 🔓【Rental Hosts & Homeowners】Sifely smart door lock is a great solution for airbnb short-term rental hosts, rental property management, and self-housing resident. Generate passcode remotely and share it to your visitors.
- 🔓【Multiple Ways To Unlock】Advanced 5-in-1 Keyless Entry Smart Door Lock: Fingerprint + Code + Fob + Smartphone + Key.
- 🔓【Easy To Install】Easy to install in minutes with just a Phillips screwdriver by following short installation video. No Drills Needed. No Locksmith Needed. Door handle is reversible for both left and right handed door.
- 🔓【Remote Control】Paired with Sifely WiFi Gateway (Optional Add-on, Sold Separately), you can lock/unlock your smart door lock anywhere anytime, set up codes remotely and check real-time access logs.
- 🔓【Money Back Guarantee】Sifely will provide a money back guarantee if you do not love in it in 30 days. We really appreciate your feedback on our products. Please send any questions you have to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your suggestion will help us to keep improving products and provide more great products. Website: https://www.sifely.com
- Keyless entry with a motorized driven deadbolt for 1 touch locking, low battery indication, and easy install with just a screwdriver
- For use on exterior doors where keyed entry and security is needed.Customizable automatic door locking after 10 to 99 seconds for peace of mind
- 6 customizable user codes along with temporary codes that can be used just once, perfect for visitors and service personnel
- Single cylinder electronic deadbolt operates by keypad or key outside and thumb turn inside, fits door thickness of 1 to 3/8 inches to 1 to 3/4 inches Alarm sounds after 5 consecutive entries and the keypad is deactivated for 45 seconds
- Includes an adjustable latch to fit all standard door preparations; Customizable automatic door locking after 10 to 99 seconds for peace of mind
- Wi-Fi enabled: Kwikset Halo smart lock is a Wi-Fi connected door lock that connects directly to your home Wi-Fi network and smartphone for a secure smart home that does not require a third party smart home hub, panel or subscription
- 250 customer user codes: Create up to 250 unique user codes for friends, family, or guests that you can disable, or delete from the Kwikset App; Set schedules for custom user codes from your smartphone using the Kwikset app as well
- Receive notifications: Receive notifications of your lock's activity and view the lock event history from your smartphone using the Kwikset app
- SmartKey security: Protects against advanced break-in techniques and allows you to re-key your lock yourself in seconds
- Secure screen: Patented security feature for Kwikset touchscreen deadbolts that prevents on-screen fingerprint user code identification by employing random digits prior to entering a personal user code
- World's First 5-in-1 Keyless Entry Smart Lock, Fingerprint + Code + Smartphone + Knock to Open + Key
- Advanced Fingerprint Identification, Anti-peep Touch Keypad Technology, View Logs via Ultraloq App; Temperature: Inside lock body: 14°F (-10°C) to 131°F (55°C)
- Reversible Handle, Weatherproof, Intuitive OLED Display, Long Battery Life, Low Battery Alarm
- 18 Months Electronic and Lifetime Mechanical Warranty, DIY Installation, Auto-relock/Passage/Lockout
- Single Latch (Optional Deadbolt Cover Plate Required for Replacing Existing Deadbolt).Projection:0.6 inches
Top Rated Smart Door Lock to Buy Now
Smart Door Lock Reviews on Twitter
[custom-twitter-feeds search=”Smart Door Lock”]
Why You Should Buy Best Smart Door Lock from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Smart Door Lock. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Smart Door Lock from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Smart Door Lock Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Smart Door Lock based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Smart Door Lock that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Smart Door Lock to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Smart Door Lock with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Smart Door Lock, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Smart Door Lock Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Smart Door Lock have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Smart Door Lock descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Smart Door Lock. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Smart Door Lock (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Smart Door Lock are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Smart Door Lock:
(1) Smart Door Lock Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Smart Door Lock should be in line with its value. You can compare Smart Door Lock reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Smart Door Lock is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Smart Door Lock materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Smart Door Lock to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Smart Door Locks come in various sizes. Do you need a large Smart Door Lockor a small one? Think about where you will use your Smart Door Lock in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Smart Door Locks also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Smart Door Lock would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Smart Door Lock will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Smart Door Lock you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Smart Door Lock? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Smart Door Lockto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Smart Door Lock will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Smart Door Lock. It is hard to know exactly how an Smart Door Lock will perform until you get it home and try it out.
(9) WaThe Best Smart Door Lock of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewedrranty
Make sure the Smart Door Lock you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.