Solid State Harddrive
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Solid State Harddrive of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Solid State Harddrive of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,737 Reviews Scanned
- Sequential read speeds up to 560MB/s and sequential write speeds up to 530MB/seconds; As used for transfer rate or interface, megabyte per second (MB/s) = one million bytes per second and gigabit per second (Gb/s) = one billion bits per second
- An industry leading 1.75M hrs mean time to failure (MTTF) and up to 500 TBs written (TBW) for enhanced reliability; MTTF based on internal testing using Telcordia stress part testing; TBW calculated using Jedec client workload (JESD219)
- WD F.I.T. Lab certification for compatibility with a wide range of computers
- 5 year manufacturer's limited warranty
- Free downloadable software to monitor the status of your drive and clone a drive, or backup your data
- Store games and play them faster with an internal SSHD drive delivering SSD performance and HDD capacities
- Perfect for PC gaming and laptop gaming, this hybrid hard drive helps load maps and boot levels faster with flash enhanced speeds
- Choose from a variety of capacities for an optimized rig
- Low power consumption means a more cost effective setup
- Get long-term peace of mind with the included five-year limited warranty
- GO BIG, DO MORE: The 870 QVO is Samsung’s latest 2nd generation QLC SSD with up to 8TB of storage capacity
- ENHANCED IN EVERY WAY: With an expanded SATA interface limit of 560/530 MB/s sequential speeds, the 870 QVO improves random access speed and sustained performance
- BOOST CAPACITY: The 870 QVO is available in 1, 2, 4 and 8TB
- RELIABLE AND SUSTAINABLE: The capacity of the 8TB 870 QVO increases reliability up to 2,880 TBW using a refined ECC algorithm for stable performance
- UPGRADE WITH EASE: Upgrading to 870 QVO is now easier than ever for anyone with a desktop PC or laptop that supports a standard 2.5 inch SATA form factor
- Fast start up, loading and file transfers. A400 has a 7 millimeter form factor to fit in a wider array of systems. It’s ideal for slimmer notebooks and in systems with limited available space
- More reliable and durable than a hard drive
- Multiple capacities with space for applications or a hard drive replacement; Operating temperature: 0°C~70°C
- Capacity: 480GB, Interface: SATA Rev. 3.0 (6Gb/s) with backwards compatibility to SATA Rev. 2.0. 480GB to 500MB/s Read and 450MB/s Write
- Value optimized SSD: Built with Samsung V-NAND Technology, the 860 QVO SSD gives you huge storage, solid performance and reliability with exceptional value
- Enhanced read write speeds: Sequential read and write performance levels of up to 550MB/s and 520MB/s, respectively
- Intelligent Turbowrite: Accelerates write speeds and maintains long-term high performance with a larger variable buffer
- Secure encryption: Protect data by selecting security options, including AES 256-bit hardware-based encryption compliant with TCG Opal and IEEE 1667
- Warranty and compatibility: 3-year limited warranty; Interface: SATA 6 Gb/s interface, compatible with SATA 3 Gb/s & SATA 1.5 Gb/s interface
- High-speed transfers with up to 550MB/s read speeds let you move hi-res photos and videos faster (Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending on drive capacity, host device, OS and application.)
- Ruggedized, water- and dust-resistant (IP55-rated) (IEC 60529 IP55: Tested to withstand water flow (30 kPa) at 3 Minch; limited dust contact does not interfere with the operation. Must be clean and dry before use.)
- Shock-resistant solid state core for greater durability (Shock-resistant (up to 1500G) and vibration-resistant (5g RMS, 10-2000 HZ), Non-Operating Temperature (from ‐20°C to 70°C), operating temperature (from 0°C to 45°C))
- Compact and pocket-sized
- For PC and Mac users
- Boot up faster. Load files quicker. Improve overall system responsiveness
- 300% faster than a typical hard drive
- Improves battery life because it’s 45x more energy efficient than a typical hard drive
- Micron 3D NAND – advancing the world's memory and storage technology for 40 years
- Crucial 3-year limited warranty
- Easy upgrade for faster boot-up, shutdown, application load and response (As compared to 5400 RPM SATA 2.5” hard drive. Based on published specifications and internal benchmarking tests using PCMark Vantage scores.)
- Boosts burst write performance, making it ideal for typical PC workloads
- The perfect balance of performance and reliability
- Read or write speeds of up to 545MB/s/450MB/s (Based on internal testing; performance may vary depending upon drive capacity, host device, OS and application.)
- Shock-resistant for proven durability —even if you drop your computer (Shock resistant (up to 1500G) and vibration resistant (5gRMS, 10-2000 HZ/4.9 gRMS, 7-800 HZ), Temperature (from 0 degrees Celcius to 70 degrees Celcius))
- Superfast read-write speeds of up to 540 MB/s
- Top to bottom metal design that fits in the palm of your hand
- Optional password protection and AES 256-bit hardware encryption
- Includes USB type C to C and USB type C to A cables. Shock resistance
- 3-year warranty
- TRANSFER IN A FLASH: Transfers files nearly 9. 5x faster than external hard disk drive (HDD). Reads up to 1,050 MB/s / Writes up to 1,000 MB/s on USB 3.2 Gen 2 supported devices
- SAMSUNG RECOMMENDS users to download the latest firmware update via the included Portable SSD Software 1.0 to ensure optimal performance
- Data transfer speed may vary depending on the user’s PC environment and the types of data being transferred. USB 3.2 Gen2 and UASP support are required for maximum transfer speed (1,050MB/s)
- SAMSUNG RECOMMENDS the usage of the included USB Type-C to C and USB Type-C to A cables. Non-original cables may cause performance degradation due to the varying internal resistance and maximum allowable currency
- BUILT STRONG & SECURE: Shock-resistant and withstands drops from 6ft
Top Rated Solid State Harddrive to Buy Now
Solid State Harddrive Reviews on Twitter
[custom-twitter-feeds search=”Solid State Harddrive”]
Why You Should Buy Best Solid State Harddrive from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Solid State Harddrive. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Solid State Harddrive from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Solid State Harddrive Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Solid State Harddrive based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Solid State Harddrive that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Solid State Harddrive to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Solid State Harddrive with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Solid State Harddrive, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Solid State Harddrive Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Solid State Harddrive have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Solid State Harddrive descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Solid State Harddrive. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Solid State Harddrive (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Solid State Harddrive are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Solid State Harddrive:
(1) Solid State Harddrive Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Solid State Harddrive should be in line with its value. You can compare Solid State Harddrive reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Solid State Harddrive is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Solid State Harddrive materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Solid State Harddrive to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Solid State Harddrives come in various sizes. Do you need a large Solid State Harddriveor a small one? Think about where you will use your Solid State Harddrive in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Solid State Harddrives also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Solid State Harddrive would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Solid State Harddrive will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Solid State Harddrive you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Solid State Harddrive? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Solid State Harddriveto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Solid State Harddrive will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Solid State Harddrive. It is hard to know exactly how an Solid State Harddrive will perform until you get it home and try it out.
(9) WaThe Best Solid State Harddrive of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewedrranty
Make sure the Solid State Harddrive you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.