Spdif Sound Cards
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Spdif Sound Cards of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Spdif Sound Cards of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,728 Reviews Scanned
- SPDIF OUTPUT: This external USB sound card is equipped with SPDIF digital output with AC3 (Dolby Digital) and DTS pass-through support
- EXTERNAL FEATURES: Use this USB external sound card audio adapter to easily adjust the sound output with its external volume and EQ controls
- SOUND CARD REPLACEMENT: This USB stereo audio adapter lets you replace an internal sound card on your laptop or PC with a small, compact device
- MULTI-USE SOUND CARD: This digital audio adapter with SPDIF can be used in a variety of applications, including home-theater surround sound support
- RELIABLE SUPPORT: Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty, this USB sound card has free lifetime technical support.
- External USB 7.1 Surround Sound Adapter - Turn a PC into a 7.1-channel home theater-ready sound system via the 3.5mm mini-jacks. [3.5mm output connectors for Front, Surround, Rear, Centre/bass]
- Supports 44.1 and 48 KHz sampling rates for analog playback or 48 KHz
- Optical S/PDIF input (pass through) and output - The audio adapter’s SPDIF optical pass-through port supports two-channel audio, this port does not support 5.1 or 7.1 audio.
- With practical functions - Dual microphone input / Built-in volume control buttons / Full-duplex playback
- Support Windows 10 (32/64), 8 / 8.1 (32/64), 7 (32/64) [Software included in the CD]: The Audio Adapter does not support "All-channel stereo/speaker fill" functions.
- 5.1 channel, 192kHz/24-bit Hi-Res audio with a 300ohm headphone amp for detailed, immersive sound with punchy, defined bass
- Realtek ALC1220X codec delivers a crystal clear 116dB signal-to-noise ratio (SNR)
- ASUS Hyper Grounding Technology ensures minimal audio distortion and interference
- Xonar Audio Center enables full audio control via an intuitive, spacious interface
- Included Low Profile Bracket allows the Xonar to fit perfectly into most systems
- USB 6 Channel 5.1 External Sound Audio Card for PC Laptop OS support: win98 / XP / 2000 / Vista / Win7/8/10.External sound card USB 6 channel 5.1 audio. Record & play back digital and analog audio without sound card in your computer.
- USB sound is and USB audio controller. It supports 32KBz, 44.1khz. (which two need driver or application software support) and 48Khz sampling rate in digital recording, 48KHz sampling in digital\analog audio playback.In digital playback mode, itreceives audio stream form PC via USB interface and transmits audio data according to the AES\EBU, IEC60958, S\PDIF cnsumer interface standards. Only R L channel PCM audio in 5.1 channel can be conveyed in digital playback mode.
- In analog playback mode, it supports 6 channels codec for analog playback In digital recording mode, it receives S\PDIF digital audio input and sends back to PC through USB. Three sampling rates, includes 32KHz,44.1KHz are automatically locked internally. In analog recording mode, fixed 48KHz sampling rate issupportedby analog audio recording.
- If you want the fiber output to support 5.1-channel output, you must have the following conditions:1.The sound source must be DTS 5.1 channels, such as 3D games, HD movies. If it is a general MP3 or general 2-channel video, you can only have 2-channel effect.
- 2.The player settings are important: if it is set up with PowerDVD software from the fiber output "Passthrough" through. Meaning that the sound card is only responsible for the fiber signal output, not decoding. Dispensers strongly recommend KMP this player, the function is very powerful。3. After the fiber output must be AC3 / DTS decoder, or built-in AC3 / DTS decoder amplifier and the like。 Compare with similar items.
- Full 7.1 / 5.1 / 2.1 audio outputs via 3.5mm mini-jacks | Dual microphone input (VLC media player suggested)
- Supports 44.1 and 48 KHz sampling rates for analog playback and recording or 48 KHz for SPDIF 【The audio adapter's SPDIF optical pass-through port supports two-channel audio, this port does not support 5.1 or 7.1 audio.】
- High Speed USB 2.0 compliant host interface, with transfer rates up to 480 Mbps
- Optical S/PDIF input (pass through) and output | Built-in volume control buttons | Full-duplex recording and playback
- OS Compatibility - Windows 10 (Version 1903) / 8 / 7 (Included Software Only for Windows OS)
- Add hi-fi digital optical 71 surround sound to your computer through PCIe
- 71 Channel PCIe Sound Card
- 24-bit 192KHz
- PCIe 71 Surround Sound Card
- PC Audio Adapter Card
- USB Sound Card is an USB audio controller.It supports 32KBz,44.1khz and 48KHZ sampling rate in digital recording.
- External sound card USB 6 channel 5.1 audio supports Record & play back digital and analog audio without a built in sound card .
- In digital playback mode,it receives audio stream from PC via USB interface and transmits audio data according to the AES/EBU,IEC60958,S/PDIF consumer interface standards.Only R,L channel PCM audio in 5.1 channel can be conveyed in digital playback mode.In analog playback mode,it supports 6 channels codec for analog playback.
- In digital recording mode,it receives S/PDIF digital audio input and sends back to PC through USB.
- USB 6 Channel 5.1 External Sound Audio Card for PC Laptop OS support Win10/98/8/7/2000/XP/Mac OS 9.1 (Mac version supports twi channel playback only).
- PCIe 1 x Bus
- 7.1 Channel with SPDIF Input / Output bracket
- CMedia CM8828 + CM9882A chipset
- 24-bit / 192KHz playback and recording
- ASIO driver support
- Advanced chipset is designed to process the legendary EAX reverb engine for powerful enhanced audio
- Immerse yourself in full cinematic 7.1 multi-channel audio, perfect for games, movies and music
- 106dB SNR ensures a high level of audio quality and supported operating systems is Windows 8, Windows XP SP2 or higher, Windows Vista SP1 or higher, Windows 7, Windows 10
- 600 ohm headphone amp provides studio grade monitoring
- High quality 24-bit 192 kHz stereo direct playback
- 7.1 Channel Surround Sound
- Simple USB 2.0 Connection (Backwards Compatible w/ USB 1.1)
- Support 48/44.1 KHz Sampling Rates For Both Playbacks and Recordings
- SPDIF Optical Digital Input And Output
- Separate Left And Right Microphone Inputs For True Stereo Recordings
Top Rated Spdif Sound Cards to Buy Now
Spdif Sound Cards Reviews on Twitter
[custom-twitter-feeds search=”Spdif Sound Cards”]
Why You Should Buy Best Spdif Sound Cards from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Spdif Sound Cards. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Spdif Sound Cards from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Spdif Sound Cards Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Spdif Sound Cards based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Spdif Sound Cards that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Spdif Sound Cards to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Spdif Sound Cards with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Spdif Sound Cards, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Spdif Sound Cards Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Spdif Sound Cards have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Spdif Sound Cards descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Spdif Sound Cards. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Spdif Sound Cards (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Spdif Sound Cards are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Spdif Sound Cards:
(1) Spdif Sound Cards Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Spdif Sound Cards should be in line with its value. You can compare Spdif Sound Cards reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Spdif Sound Cards is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Spdif Sound Cards materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Spdif Sound Cards to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Spdif Sound Cardss come in various sizes. Do you need a large Spdif Sound Cardsor a small one? Think about where you will use your Spdif Sound Cards in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Spdif Sound Cardss also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Spdif Sound Cards would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Spdif Sound Cards will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Spdif Sound Cards you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Spdif Sound Cards? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Spdif Sound Cardsto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Spdif Sound Cards will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Spdif Sound Cards. It is hard to know exactly how an Spdif Sound Cards will perform until you get it home and try it out.
(9) WaThe Best Spdif Sound Cards of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewedrranty
Make sure the Spdif Sound Cards you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.